Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. Kitsune

Mine still refuses to go past 122 to W/M Def, and I've all these pages completed.
  2. Kitsune

[Request] The Large Pearl

It's been several days and this thing still hasn't respawned on any of the channels. ._.
  3. Kitsune

[Bug] Auto HP/MP Pots De-Selected Upon Re-Summon of Pet

In-game Name: Kitsune Class: Bishop Level: 147 Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): Occurred on both 1200 and 1900 resolutions; doesn't appear to be tied to resolution. Map Name (if applicable): N/A Mob Name (if applicable): N/A Description of Bug: When re-summoning your pet, all potions...
  4. Kitsune

Fast Travel Not Working from Omega to Nautilus

Yup. Downside is that it takes up an ETC slot. Would be nice if these things got moved to SETUP. xD
  5. Kitsune

Fast Travel Not Working from Omega to Nautilus

Don't think the Fast Travel ticket is what you're supposed to use, even though it says it in the chat box text. I'm able to travel back and forth, but that's because there's a ticket you get from one of the NPCs on the Nautilus after completing a few simple quests. Normally this ticket would...
  6. Kitsune

Is there any Hair Guide for the server?

https://yuna.ms/forum/index.php?threads/list-of-hairstyles-male.72/ https://yuna.ms/forum/index.php?threads/list-of-hairstyles-female.58/ There are more styles available via the Donator section of Jarvis. You use a Super Style Coupon to utilize this.
  7. Kitsune

[Request] The Large Pearl

So it's come to my attention that it's frustrating to complete the quest on the Nautilus known as "The Large Pearl". It's a low level quest in which you break open a large oyster/clam that houses a quest item. You then give in this quest item to gain experience. That's it. The problem? The...
  8. Kitsune

There's a problem with the in-game economy. How can low levels make money?

Guess this means I know what the next item I have to make is. xP
  9. Kitsune

Possible class skill bug, kicked out of Yuna and cannot re-log

Congrats. You've officially Crit Punched yourself out of the game and into an unknown dimension. Hope this can be resolved shortly.
  10. Kitsune

[ATTACH] Cannot contain my joy.

Cannot contain my joy.
  11. Kitsune

Yeah, I got that on my lvl 30 Wind Archer and just stopped and literally said "lolwut" out loud.
  12. Kitsune

Give a gach ticket every 5 to 10 levels. That would also provide a meaningful incentive.
  13. Kitsune

Either sell your PQ ETC rewards, or don't rely on PQ for your first character. Level 100 doesn't immediately mean that you're week; it just means that you're trying to rush to the end game without putting any proper work in. Same goes if your immediate instinct is "I need to PQ til 80+ and...
  14. Kitsune

A drastic comparison, but sure, let's go with that. As things are now, it's very possible to make money being a non-mage pre-150. It's just a question of playstyle and time dedicated. Also a matter if someone is selling what you're looking for.
  15. Kitsune

Honestly, from past experiences, just adding Chaos Scrolls to the mob pools that they naturally dropped from made huge improvements to the overall economy. Just remember: as people have more money, everything just becomes more expensive. You'll start seeing gear and items priced seriously at...
  16. Kitsune

Increase card drop rate

I still can't find justification in bosses with 3 to 6+ hour spawn times, like the ToT bosses or Manon and Griffey. Player progression or quest progression shouldn't be halted because someone decided to card farm on all the channels just before you logged on to play the few hours you had that...
  17. Kitsune

Ban Appeal drcuface

"This includes using any form of object or item to key-weight down your keyboard." Often referred to as "rubber banding", it's often considered an offense on most servers. And considering your last offense was "while driving" and this one was "while typing an essay", I highly doubt you're...
  18. Kitsune

Ban Appeal drcuface

Starting to sound like you shouldn't be holding the spacebar while doing things. >>; First it was driving, now it's writing an essay? How many hands you got?
  19. Kitsune

Question regarding VIP teleport rocks

So the one you purchase with mesos is just single use, but the one with Maple Points are the 30 day. These may be expanded on in the future.
  20. Kitsune

Question regarding VIP teleport rocks

The ones purchased via Cash Shop vanish after single use, but the ones purchased through the @Jarvis interface (purchased using Maple Points) last for 30 days.