Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
There's a problem with the in-game economy. How can low levels make money? | Page 2 | YunaMS Forum

There's a problem with the in-game economy. How can low levels make money?

Aralaya

Oct 21, 2022
then dont rely solely on weeklies for money. go for drops and just do @sellall equip. go grind for an hour or two, do quests.
what do you want before lvl 100? what could you possibly need thats so expensive that early on?

dont get me wrong, im not saying newbies and people lower than lvl 100 dont deserver mesos, but im unsure as to what costs so much that people need 70-80m before lvl 100.

maple weapons drop quite often and having access to @whodrops and @whatdropsfrom makes farming a breeze, if you put in the time.

but if you make a character and pq until 100 and say "rawr i want mesos easier" then i dont think you should be appeased. i understand people having work and lives and responsibilities but, maple is an mmo. you gotta put in work in mmos. if you cant put in the time and still want to be catered to, then you're playing the wrong kind of game.

Kitsune

Dec 23, 2022
The weeklies for low level player is not good. One of the quest is gacha 5 times. I dont know how to finish it when I was below lvl 50 with few meso(below 2m)
Yeah, I got that on my lvl 30 Wind Archer and just stopped and literally said "lolwut" out loud.

Catzi

Dec 17, 2022
then dont rely solely on weeklies for money. go for drops and just do @sellall equip. go grind for an hour or two, do quests.
what do you want before lvl 100? what could you possibly need thats so expensive that early on?

dont get me wrong, im not saying newbies and people lower than lvl 100 dont deserver mesos, but im unsure as to what costs so much that people need 70-80m before lvl 100.

maple weapons drop quite often and having access to @whodrops and @whatdropsfrom makes farming a breeze, if you put in the time.

but if you make a character and pq until 100 and say "rawr i want mesos easier" then i dont think you should be appeased. i understand people having work and lives and responsibilities but, maple is an mmo. you gotta put in work in mmos. if you cant put in the time and still want to be catered to, then you're playing the wrong kind of game.
TBH, this server unlike DreamMS that new players can sell onyx apples to get meso for early gear or save it for lvl120 gear.

In Yuna MS, not much people do APQ. For new player, they can only choose to either farm meso but level slow or PQs level fast but earn less.

Sure, they can sell PQ etc for meso, but they need these etc to craft ring. Hope there’s solution for new players can level smoothly by PQs and get enough meso to gear up when they reach lvl.120+

Yuna make these PQs alive and adjust a lot means that she wants players go PQ more than grind or leech, isn’t it?

Last edited:

Aralaya

Oct 21, 2022
For new player, they can only choose to either farm meso but level slow or PQs level fast but earn less.
Yeah, thats kinda how it goes. you take good with bad in everything.

there's not really a good grinding spot thats good exp and good mesos for everyone. if there were a place like that everyone would go there and only there, there'd be no point in other areas in the maple world.

and if you're worried about money for gearing up at 120, try doing less pqs and farm somewhere for mesos?

i feel like i have more patience than every person ever to play this game. either that or im severely missing something. is it normal in other servers to just lvl up quick and make hella mesos at the same time on your first character? are there servers that just let people get to late game in a week?

4thJobHokage

Nov 24, 2022
Ya those aren't early game capable. Without PQs giving Spirit Points, I'm not sure whether the weeklies and dailies (only accessible after lv 100) are enough to be able to earn meaningful money. Idk, maybe it all circles back to CS/WS drops on mobs, lol.
That's 1 form of income out of many. The weeklies could be done in a couple days, so a new player could get 30m worth of spirit points in 2 days if they don't play too much (if they play a lot they could do it within their first day). On top of that they can hunt for ores & sell them and/or do PQs and sell EPQ, PPQ & OPQ (EPQ Fragments, PPQ Tokens, OPQ Feathers). They could also decide not to PQ & just kill monsters instead & NPC the drops & do fine enough.

I guess it depends on your definition of meaningful money. I figure at level 50 the definition of meaningful money is enough for pots, & if you can afford pots you're good. By level 120 meaningful might mean starting to afford Reverse gear & such, & that's a good level to start doing pre-quests for all the boss runs coming up at 130+. I don't think too many WS/CS is a good thing. People can already get 3ish Chaos Scrolls/day if they boss enough, & the only way they got to that point is going through the earlier levels just like a new player would.

4thJobHokage

Nov 24, 2022
TBH, this server unlike DreamMS that new players can sell onyx apples to get meso for early gear or save it for lvl120 gear.

In Yuna MS, not much people do APQ. For new player, they can only choose to either farm meso but level slow or PQs level fast but earn less.

Sure, they can sell PQ etc for meso, but they need these etc to craft ring. Hope there’s solution for new players can level smoothly by PQs and get enough meso to gear up when they reach lvl.120+

Yuna make these PQs alive and adjust a lot means that she wants players go PQ more than grind or leech, isn’t it?
Calculating things by "how many mesos to increase by range by 'x' amount" I don't think new players should be keeping PQ points for the ring. If you sell EPQ at 1m each (30m), PPQ at 500K each (30m) & OPQ around 3m each (60m) then you can get 120m before level 120 just by doing PQs that are pretty good EXP. The Ring is 5 All Stat, 5 ATT as the main stuff. It's nice, but when you don't yet have good gear, it's not cost efficient. With 120m you could maker a Reverse Weapon with Intermediate Diamond/Black Crystal/Main stat, & 60% it (in total maybe 40m spent), you could get a 13 ATT WG (maybe 35m), & get a 5 ATT BFC (45m?). The Reverse weapon is maybe 10 ATT more than just using a lvl100 weapon or 110 weapon 60%ed, so you can in total gain ~28 ATT on top of your current gear with the 120m, instead of getting a 5 ATT, +5 All Stat Ring. Eventually when your gear is good enough, it will cost more per ATT to improve your gear. At that time you cans witch to being the one trading mesos for the PQ items, & the next batch of new players can benefit from you now wanting to buy the Diligent Ring. With the extra 23 ATT you have from upgrading in a more efficient matter instead of keeping the ring, you will level faster, kill bosses faster, & in term make more mesos even faster.

Reactions: Aralaya

4thJobHokage

Nov 24, 2022
where are you finding gloves like this?
Just in the fm, & also the average cost to buy a clean glove & scroll it. A 6 ATT SCG is expensive clean, but a 5 ATT SCG is around 30m. 7 Scrolls is 7m, & 2 hammers is 10k NX. 4/7 is the most likely outcome, with 5/7 being the 2nd most likely, so a 13 ATT SCG is around 37m+10K NX if you make yourself, & a 15 ATT SCG wouldn't be much harder to make.

Reactions: Aralaya

Aralaya

Oct 21, 2022
oh. imma leave that to you scrollers. im fuckin done scrolling in this server.

• Haha
Reactions: 4thJobHokage