Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. Kitsune

[Bug] Auto HP/MP Pots De-Selected Upon Re-Summon of Pet

In-game Name: Kitsune Class: Bishop Level: 147 Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): Occurred on both 1200 and 1900 resolutions; doesn't appear to be tied to resolution. Map Name (if applicable): N/A Mob Name (if applicable): N/A Description of Bug: When re-summoning your pet, all potions...
  2. Kitsune

[Request] The Large Pearl

So it's come to my attention that it's frustrating to complete the quest on the Nautilus known as "The Large Pearl". It's a low level quest in which you break open a large oyster/clam that houses a quest item. You then give in this quest item to gain experience. That's it. The problem? The...
  3. Kitsune

Alternative Mobs to Drop Scroll for Bow 30%

I've referenced it before, but I didn't realize just how limited our options are to get Dark Scroll for Bow 30%. And when I say limited, I mean: Can we please help fight the plight brought upon our fellow Bow-wielding brethren and maybe add a mob or two to the pool? By this point, a majority...
  4. Kitsune

Farming Fairy/Fierry

Whether you're looking to finish your Monster Book, or need Fierry's Tentacle for a quest, the Fairy/Fierry mob is often elusive. Not because the mob is hard to find? You can find them in numerous maps in Orbis Park, or at the spawn location for Mushmom. The problem is that it takes a LONG time...
  5. Kitsune

VIP Teleport Rock Limit Increase

Would it be possible or reasonable to request that we up the limit of bookmarked/saved maps from 10 to 15? Thanks.
  6. Kitsune

Player Stun Times or Monster Stun Rate

What I want to propose is that either we reduce the duration that players are stunned by mobs, or the chance that mobs can successfully stun you. Normally this isn't a huge issue elsewhere, but when you have increase mob counts and 2x respawn speed, things like the Gatekeeper map can be hell for...
  7. Kitsune

How to Vote the Maximum Amount Using Your Mobile

Log into your account on the Yuna.ms page. Select Vote, and proceed to the GTOP100 page. Vote normally. When the page finishes processing your vote, hit BACK to go to the previous page. Enable Airplane Mode. Refresh. Disable Airplane Mode. Refresh. Repeat step 3: Vote...