Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Player Stun Times or Monster Stun Rate | YunaMS Forum

Player Stun Times or Monster Stun Rate

Kitsune

Dec 23, 2022
What I want to propose is that either we reduce the duration that players are stunned by mobs, or the chance that mobs can successfully stun you.
Normally this isn't a huge issue elsewhere, but when you have increase mob counts and 2x respawn speed, things like the Gatekeeper map can be hell for anyone who has to stay within touching distance of the 7 Gatekeepers present on the map.

Just to test, I sat there with my lvl 104 Priest and managed to get Stun locked a total of 57 times in a five minute window. Sometimes 2 or 3 times in-between opportunities to cast my next attack.

I'm not asking to get rid of player stun status or monsters' ability to inflict Stun; I just think it can be a bit more excessive and frustrating in our environment.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.