Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Alternative Mobs to Drop Scroll for Bow 30% | YunaMS Forum

Alternative Mobs to Drop Scroll for Bow 30%

Kitsune

Dec 23, 2022
I've referenced it before, but I didn't realize just how limited our options are to get Dark Scroll for Bow 30%.
And when I say limited, I mean:

1672092810645.png

Can we please help fight the plight brought upon our fellow Bow-wielding brethren and maybe add a mob or two to the pool?
By this point, a majority of weapons are dropped by two or three mobs, most which are in the 80-90+ range -- and while Windraiders aren't necessarily high level, the travel necessary just to try to get to them is rather a trek, especially when compared to all the other weapon classes.

In the past I've seen people add these scrolls to Montrecer and it worked wonders, as it's also a very farmable mob around the same range as Petrifighters, so it could also provide a larger range of mobs for people who want to farm scrolls and still gain decent experience.

Thanks for your time.

PS:
1-H Blunt Weapon 30s also have the issue of only dropping from Gach or Windraiders.

Aralaya

Oct 21, 2022
yeh windraider spawn is kinda poop. no bueno for farming if you ask me.