Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. P

fix macro for nw pls

hello yuna I was testing the nw macro and it's fine the only thing that happens is that when I don't have any target in front of me or some mob stops attacking and doesn't attack until it moves again or jumps. Idk if you could put that you can attack with the macro without need orhave something...
  2. P

fix macro for nw pls

but im never lag mi net its ok. i will test dmg and post here later, but u can make its possible can atak using macro and no mobs in front? thx to answer
  3. P

Expedition Widget

hope can make expedition here helps alot to buff another party cuz dont have alot ppls playin and buff .
  4. P

fix macro for nw pls

I've been playing the NW for a while and I realized that the vanish doesn't give more damage when u use it , and on top of that it makes me attack slower and the attack cuts off from time to time, I have to move to be able to attack again.it reduces my damage instead of giving me more, could you...