Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
fix macro for nw pls | YunaMS Forum

fix macro for nw pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

poperea

Dec 29, 2022
I've been playing the NW for a while and I realized that the vanish doesn't give more damage when u use it , and on top of that it makes me attack slower and the attack cuts off from time to time, I have to move to be able to attack again.it reduces my damage instead of giving me more, could you please check that it gives the damage it says.
And another thing, what is the correct macro to attack using the nw? I have played nw on other servers and there is a lot of difference using the macro.
I would like to please review and fix the nw because I compared damage with a less level nl without things and it hits very similar to me, when I have the sweetweather set and I am 30 levels more than him.
I would like to be able to attack when im use macro if i don't have a mob in front, it would help a lot so I would stop losing dps.

please check the nw and its macro, because it does not give the damage it should give

thx alot yuna,
I hope the server continues to grow up.

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Attachments

• 1672334128062.png
    1672334128062.png
    326 bytes · Views: 0
  • 1672334135472.png
    1672334135472.png
    326 bytes · Views: 0
Reactions: 4thJobHokage

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
This is working correctly, as per 2 users and my own testing. Try to use Quad > Dark Sight as the macro, then compare. This can also be reliant on your network latency.

Lets try something, have a look at section 8 and follow those steps, then try the macro again:

Post your pre and post macro damage here

Reactions: poperea

poperea

Dec 29, 2022
but im never lag mi net its ok.
i will test dmg and post here later, but u can make its possible can atak using macro and no mobs in front?

thx to answer

Reactions: yuna

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Checking in, do you have any updates? I've received confirmation from 2 other NW's that their macros are just fine

Reactions: poperea

poperea

Dec 29, 2022
hello yuna I was testing the nw macro and it's fine the only thing that happens is that when I don't have any target in front of me or some mob stops attacking and doesn't attack until it moves again or jumps. Idk if you could put that you can attack with the macro without need orhave something in front. in czk and ht when the arms and heads go down I stop attacking and I lose several seconds of dps. and another thing I think the nw is a bit weak, I don't know if it would be possible to put the quad throw at 220%, the same as the nl, since the nw is 190% and if there is a lot of difference... I'm not asking a buff only want the same,
thank you yuna.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.