Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. R

The State of SW Equips

I'm pretty sure the same also goes for Shadower Shield
  2. R

Guild Party Quest

My propositions. I believe the aspect of the points system is already based of a "The faster u complete GPQ ~ The more points u'll receive". Therefor i think it could be interesting to keep this system and adjust it to an individual system. There is 1 guild on the list that has 151k+ points and...
  3. R

Guild Party Quest

Thank you for the quick response Yuna! Yes i am refering to that 1 minute timer u described. Also i didn't see ur detailed write up mention NPC at the bonus stage or some kind of swift exit implementation, because we also seem to wait approx less 1 minute pr run after opening all the boxes. I...
  4. R

Guild Party Quest

Hey Yuna After doing a few GPQs, we've brainstormed a few ideas to better its experience and make it worthwhile the time and effort for one of the best PQs in the game. Reasons: 1. Time spent during the PQ is significantly high depending on how fast/slow your party is able to complete the 4/4...
  5. R

Shadower - Improvement of the 4th job Shadower's skill: Assassinate

Hello, I am ButterCHICKn in game and have had the experience of playing the Shadower class. Throughout my journey i've experienced ups an downs. I really enjoy the Shadower class but compared to other classes with mobbing skill, Band of Thieves were on the bottom pile of my experience list as a...