Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. Dame

Useful Ores (Aquamarine / Emerald)

Advanced Aquamarine gems adds: Jump +10 -> I suggest this be changed to: Magic Defence +1,000 Advanced Emerald gems adds: MaxMP +500 -> I suggest this be changed to: Weapon Defence +1,000 Basic +500(?) Intermediate +750(?) At maximum these gems could add +10,000 of a single Defence...
  2. Dame

True Beginner Class

I had a thought. In part it was a thought like any other, but it was also a meme. This thought I had: "A beginner would not be overpowered even if it could hit past 1,000,000 damage." I also had another thought (it's a thing I do), about a favourite place of mine: SHOWA. Now, if we mash these...
  3. Dame

Dawn Warriors - Round 2

Currently, Dawn Warriors are relegated to being grind mules - a quick and dirty way to level Blessing of Fairy. Half of the server has one for this purpose now. Every other dawn I've seen pop up inevitably quits out when they realize how awkward and uncomfortable the class is for other...
  4. Dame

Exp Sharing Fix [Concept]

I know you're scared to fix the current exp sharing setup between high levels and the lowers, but it has to get done. We have too many players who needs assistance, and I have the time and willingness to do so, but I can't. I absolutely despise LeechStory ™, so I understand the concerns. I...
  5. Dame

Leeching Nerf - Undo for lv.120+

Heyo! With the population feeling a bit of a dip from school starting and shiny new servers grabbing the attention of everyone with ADHD, the level restrictions on party exp share are holding players back. I propose the leech nerf (20 lvl. difference) is taken off for lv.120+ so that us OLD...
  6. Dame

The Absolute State of Dawn Warriors

Helloooo! I'm writing this to you, Yuna and server, as the sole active 4th job Dawn Warrior. For the few who are not familiar with the plight of the sword bishop by now, let me explain exactly why only I stubbornly hold on to this forsaken class. Before I go on to complain RELENTLESSLY, I'd...