Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. L

Any updates soon?

I think you’re missing the point. The point isn’t to point fingers and throw blame. This was a post directly for Yuna asking, “what’s next?” I still don’t think a reboot is a good idea. There are still a lot of dedicated players, but it’s become stagnate without any updates. I really think just...
  2. L

Any updates soon?

So I’m genuinely curious. Are we going to be getting an update soon, or atleast some info on what’s to come? It’s been 3 weeks since the last update and the population has been struggling recently. I really enjoy the server but it’s been rough finding the drive to play with how the state of...
  3. L

Regarding the removal of Spirit Points from area bosses

Petition to move this thread to suggestions. What are the odds of this getting implemented back? Whether it's comes back like normal or changed?
  4. L

Wind Walk permanently active

So I can still replicate the bug, but the difference now is that it only stays permanently active if I do nothing. I can walk around permanently invisible, but the moment I attack it does go away.
  5. L

Oh, I completely misunderstood your previous message. I gotcha now
  6. L

I tested the bug again and it happened 1/5 times. It seems much harder to replicate, but not impossible.
  7. L

So I just replicated 3/3 trys. I activate skill, change channel constantly, and then once the skill starts blinking because it's running out I keep changing channel fast and then it stays active permanently. I can't tell if it's because of the quick CC or because I CC when it's blinking, but...
  8. L

Okay, yea. A log of when it was killed could work. I think only as long as you’re on the map/channel. Then it would still require some commitment on the players part
  9. L

I agree except on option 4. I think area bosses should be a bit competitive, and I say that because I haven’t seen anyone dominating area bosses all day everyday. It was always pretty fair. If a viewable timer is added, then I feel like everyone in the server is just going to check it 24/7 and...
  10. L

It doesn’t happen 100% of the time, and I’m not even sure the fact the skill is almost up is the problem. It just usually happens when I’m going from channel to channel very quickly. Not every time though.
  11. L

In-game Name: Lloydboi Class: Wind Archer Level: 159 Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): 800 Map Name (if applicable): All Mob Name (if applicable): N/A Description of Bug: At times the Wind Walk skill will become active permanently. How to Replicate Bug: From when it's happened to me, it...
  12. L

So, I may be late the party, but I wanted to voice some opinions, and start a discussion. In terms of the new update, I agree with the removal of gachapon from area bosses, but I don't agree with the removal of spirit points. I think we can all agree that gachapon is a luxury. If it wasn't then...