Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
All explorers mages to have 'Elemental Reset' skill, avoid. increasing/stance skill as a pt. bonus? | YunaMS Forum

All explorers mages to have 'Elemental Reset' skill, avoid. increasing/stance skill as a pt. bonus?

Shadys

Dec 15, 2022
hi, there might be flaws to adding 'Elemental Reset' skill to I/L,P/F and Bishops, but to me it makes total sense that they all should have some sort of the same skill as the BW's one.
I think it could be a nice option to replace it with 'Slow' skill in 2nd job, or just adding it :).

1673768058777.png

2. Increasing Avoid. (or options to) for Archers & Sairs -
alternative option could be stance skill which is also good.
A few options for suggestion I can think of:
- Passive: Avoid. bonus to 'Thrust' skill for archers ~ 'Bullet Time' skill for pirates.
- Active: Avoid. bonus to 'Focus'/'Concentrate' skill for archers ~ add to active skill for Sairs.
- Active: Avoid. increasing skill as a party bonus skill - could be nice skill to add to jobs that don't have pt. bonus skill that are really good for everyone -
Could be added to sairs/pala/arch mages/NL/NW.
for example it could have higher avoid. bonus than 'Bless' + cooldown or something.
- Active: Stance as a party bonus skill (+ cooldown) - also a nice way to give some love to jobs that don't have a nice pt. bonus skill -
maybe to pala/dw/arans.

4thJobHokage

Nov 24, 2022
DWs having a skill that gives the party Stance with a cooldown is a great idea in my opinion (maybe make that Stance somewhere between 80~90% and not dispel-able since the skill will have a cooldown so stance isn't up the whole time, maybe 60% of the time). Paladins already have Threaten & they're the only class that can both Magic & Physical Crash. Arans already have Combo Barrier (which is un-dispel-able due to having a cooldown of 200 combo) so I don't think they need another party skill.

DWs as far as I know are the worst out of the 5 Warriors. They don't have Crash (which only DWs & Arans don't have Warrior wise), but as far as I know they don't have 100% stance like Arans have or a party skill, nor do they do as much DPS. They're more mobile than Hero/DK/Paladin, but I don't think that makes up for all the stuff they're lacking compared to the other 5 Warriors.

Reactions: Shadys and Aralaya