Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Aran Combo Att Buff | YunaMS Forum

Aran Combo Att Buff

Vivid

Dec 7, 2022
In-game Name: Glistening
Class: Aran
Level: 47
Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): 1200
Map Name (if applicable): NA
Mob Name (if applicable): NA

Description of Bug:
The att buff is not applied after using certain combo skills with excessive combos remaining. The att buff is only applied back when it refreshes the att buff stack (every 10 combos).

Here comes the problem, if we accumulate more than 400 combos and use our combo skill, the att buff will be gone and is no longer refreshed because there no more so-called "next stack" as we have already capped the att buff at 100/200 combos depending on your Combo Ability skill.

How to Replicate Bug:
Accumulate 300combos > att buffed > use drain > att buff gone > left with 270 combos > att buff doesn't refresh if we keep accumulating combos unless we spend it all and re build it from 190/90 combos

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Thank you for this report, however this is intentional to prevent a consistent power-spike for Arans. Sorry!

4thJobHokage

Nov 24, 2022
More info here: https://yuna.ms/forum/index.php?threads/arans-combo-critical-bugged.107/

I didn't know it was Combo Attack as well. Don't worry though Arans are strong despite this, I'm often highest total damage on bosses with multiple targets (namely Chaos Horntail & Horntail). It takes getting used to, but there are some strategies to play with it. Once you're in 3rd/4th Job & use Combo Fenrir as a finisher I find it best to use it around 190 combo so that it goes under that 100 & builds back up to 100 to give the full Combo Ability/Combo Critical effect. Before you get Combo Tempest there is some leeway, if you accidentally go above 200 combo you can use Fenrir, then just use a Combo Drain to fall below 100 (instead of using a 2nd Fenrir & falling way down in Combo).

Reactions: yuna and Vivid