Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Aran Combo bug 100+ stacks | YunaMS Forum

Aran Combo bug 100+ stacks

joninharino

Reaction score
Aran has a problem when reaching 100 combos or more. As soon as he uses a skill above 100 combos, he keeps the stacks, however he loses all the attack acquired with the passive of the combo skill, along with the crits. This hurts the class too much, as it is back to basic attack, not skill casting.

4thJobHokage

Reaction score
Check out this thread: https://yuna.ms/forum/index.php?threads/arans-combo-critical-bugged.107/

It's been decided to be kept this way since Aran is so strong, though I do think it may feel a tad better if it worked, but Aran was nerfed in other ways. As a general rule of thumb try to have your combo under 100 after using a skill, then bring it back over 100 for maximum combo attack/combo critical. Combo drain at 120~129 combo with 129 being perfect, then you're at 99 & 1 hit away from getting back to max combo critical/combo attack. If you accidentally go to 130, use combo drain twice. 190~199 use Combo Fenrir, If you need to buff both use Combo Fenrir first so that using drain doesn't weaken you're Fenrir, so get to 220~229 combo then do drain->Fenrir (assuming no points in Tempest (if you have points in Tempest you'll need to Fenrir at 190~199, then get combo back up to 120~129 and drain). Combo Barrier is best used at 290~299, and finally if you want to Barrier & Drain get to 320~329, then use those 2 skills in any order.

That's how I do it at least, haha.

Reactions: yuna

Aralaya

Reaction score
i
As a general rule of thumb try to have your combo under 100 after using a skill, then bring it back over 100 for maximum combo attack/combo critical. Combo drain at 120~129 combo with 129 being perfect, then you're at 99 & 1 hit away from getting back to max combo critical/combo attack. If you accidentally go to 130, use combo drain twice. 190~199 use Combo Fenrir, If you need to buff both use Combo Fenrir first so that using drain doesn't weaken you're Fenrir, so get to 220~229 combo then do drain->Fenrir (assuming no points in Tempest (if you have points in Tempest you'll need to Fenrir at 190~199, then get combo back up to 120~129 and drain). Combo Barrier is best used at 290~299, and finally if you want to Barrier & Drain get to 320~329, then use those 2 skills in any order.
ive never played aran and now i dont think i ever will lmao
im sure its a lot simpler after you do it consistently for a while but damn, imma stick with telecasting.

joninharino

Reaction score
i

ive never played aran and now i dont think i ever will lmao
im sure its a lot simpler after you do it consistently for a while but damn, imma stick with telecasting.
haha
It's usually quite simple to play aran. However, in the 3rd and 4th job, you get skills that use more combo amount. Hence, when you have a high amount of accumulated combos, you cannot use more basic skills from the 2nd job, for example. Hence you need to control the number of combos to use the skill you have.

Ex.: Fenrir uses 100 stacks
Blizzard uses 200. If you have 199 combos and use the command (Down + Forward + Basic Attack), he will use Fenrir. If it has 200+, it will use the blizzard with the same command