Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join the conversation with your fellow Maplers on our discord to join the conversation. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Ban Appeal drcuface | YunaMS Forum

Ban Appeal drcuface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drcuface

Dec 27, 2022
  • Screenshot of the ban message you see:
blocked from connecting
  • Names of all characters on the account that was banned
-drcuface, iamaamaus
  • What you were doing before you were banned
- holding skill down the day before at miner zombies or petris
  • Why you think you were banned (if applicable)
holding space bar while writing an essay. However was told I got banned while I was offline?

Kitsune

Dec 23, 2022
Starting to sound like you shouldn't be holding the spacebar while doing things. >>;
First it was driving, now it's writing an essay?
How many hands you got?

Drcuface

Dec 27, 2022
Starting to sound like you shouldn't be holding the spacebar while doing things. >>;
First it was driving, now it's writing an essay?
How many hands you got?
Didnt realize it was a crime. See mages doing it all time and just use one skill.

Kitsune

Dec 23, 2022
"This includes using any form of object or item to key-weight down your keyboard."

Often referred to as "rubber banding", it's often considered an offense on most servers.
And considering your last offense was "while driving" and this one was "while typing an essay", I highly doubt you're using your finger at all times.

Either way, the decision is Yuna's; not mine or anyone else's. I've just been sharing my thoughts on the matter, before you feel like this is martyrdom.

Drcuface

Dec 27, 2022
"This includes using any form of object or item to key-weight down your keyboard."

Often referred to as "rubber banding", it's often considered an offense on most servers.
And considering your last offense was "while driving" and this one was "while typing an essay", I highly doubt you're using your finger at all times.

Either way, the decision is Yuna's; not mine or anyone else's. I've just been sharing my thoughts on the matter, before you feel like this is martyrdom.ll

But holding space bar is easy lol even while driving.

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Your account was previously banned for botting, then released due to the benefit of the doubt. Your character was then reported several times for botting. Your ban will remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.