Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Blaze wizard need a buff | YunaMS Forum

Blaze wizard need a buff

Status
Not open for further replies.

sony777

Reaction score
Hello, would like to suggest some changes for blaze wizard, blaze is the weakest compared to other 3 mage classes in case of bossing
1) i/l and f/p have element amplification of 200% while blaze only have 130%, but both cost 200% of mana
2) Blaze is lacking of single target bossing skill and also because of the weaker element amplification, all 3 other mage classes can easily do way more damage than blaze in case of bossing, would suggest maybe blaze wizard flame vortex can do extra % of damage when only hitting single target?
3) i know that blaze is better grinder compare to other 3 mage classes, but can at least make it not so far behind from 3 other mage classes in case of bossing, if not y blaze even exists if it not meant for end game

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

Reactions: Smiling and Aralaya

Aralaya

Reaction score
i dont play blaze wizard but i believe every job should have a good move for bossing. i like seeing all the different classes jumpin and fumblin around. i think servers feel weird when you see mostly the same 2-3 classes.

Reactions: Smiling and sony777
Status
Not open for further replies.