Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Buccaneer - Petition to Remove Super Transformation Cool Down | YunaMS Forum

Buccaneer - Petition to Remove Super Transformation Cool Down

pretty

Jan 10, 2023
Hello,

I would like to suggest removing the cooldown on Buccaneer's skill Super Transformation (ST).

After playing this class in other servers, and making a bucc on this server, the biggest complaint I have is not being able to stay in ST mode for single target bosses.
This class can only use snatch and demolition while in ST, and the cooldown makes it difficult to play the class.

Typically, I would play this class using the following macros:
  1. Barrage + Dragon Strike
  2. Barrage + Demolition
  3. Snatch + Dragon Strike

However, due to the rather long cooldown of ST (240 seconds, or 4 minutes), this renders 2 of these macros useless during that CD window. As a result, I have steered away from keeping these go-to macros on comfortable/convenient keys, and resorted to using only dragon strike during this CD window. This drags on the overall DPS of this class tremendously.

I think this would be a tremendous QOL improvement for buccs on this server.

If anyone has thoughts on the contrary, I would love to hear them.

#makeBuccsGreatAgain

Last edited:

4thJobHokage

Nov 24, 2022
I don't know specific things about Buccs, but I do know that when Vesta was 20 levels lower than me he out damaged me single target vs bosses, & Aran is considered really good. Maybe he just has very good gear though, so idk if Buccs average or strong, but they feel very strong to me.

pretty

Jan 10, 2023
I don't know specific things about Buccs, but I do know that when Vesta was 20 levels lower than me he out damaged me single target vs bosses, & Aran is considered really good. Maybe he just has very good gear though, so idk if Buccs average or strong, but they feel very strong to me.
I think total attack gear would have to be considered for this.

I have been progressing through the game with the group of friends that I brought here, who play a handful of other classes and lower attack gear than me and I have been consistently out DPSed, by a long shot.

Not being able to cast ST for 2 minutes makes this class rather cringe to play during that cooldown.

I came over from Royals, where this change has been implemented and it makes the class quite enjoyable to play.