Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Buffs to Item Maker for Rarely Used Gems | YunaMS Forum

Buffs to Item Maker for Rarely Used Gems

Dilemma

Dec 12, 2022
Singapore
Original -> Proposed changes

Amethyst - 2/3/5 Speed -> 5/10/15 Speed
Aquamarine - 1/2/3 Jump -> 5/7/10 Jump
Topaz - 10/20/30 HP -> 100 / 250 / 500 HP
Opal - 2/3/5 Avoid -> 5/10/25 Avoid
Garnet - 2/3/5 Accuracy -> 15/25/35 Accuracy

Why these changes?
-To promote a more variety of item crafting instead of the usual "1-way-is-correct" crafting
-Creates a demand for crafting Grinding Gears, if the movement (speed/jump) gems are decently buffed. Hence propelling the economy forward
-Buffing Topaz will allow users to pick from getting slightly more stats / attack and reducing the amount of HP washing / survival.
-Opal/Garnet can be buffed to introduce creative ways of item crafting.

4thJobHokage

Nov 24, 2022
I agree that these, could be buffed. The exact values seem high to me on some of them, but the general idea I agree. Right now Warriors/Buccs rarely ever use Garnet for Accuracy because they would rather get DEX that is 0.8 ACC anyways & also adds a bit to damage. If the ACC was higher than 5 I think there would be incentive to maker for accuracy. Many Warriors/Buccs can't hit very well at Von Leon or Twilight Perion & this would be a huge help. HP too sounds nice, you then have a choice to get more HP or to be stronger, I find that different decisions add variety & interest to the game.