Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Corsair + some QoL suggestions | YunaMS Forum

Corsair + some QoL suggestions

snekben

Reaction score
I saw some discussion of it on discord but I would like to create an official thread here.

QoL suggestions for Corsair
1) Make bullseye/homing beacon last till either target dies or is thrown again. I noticed that along with the buff dispels, the homing beacon disappears too

2) Enable usage of bullseye/homing beacon while sitting on the ship. Currently we have to dismount -> throw the egg -> mount to continue attacking. Feels super unnecessary especially since it consumes summoning rocks and it's just a matter of changing targets. This change doesn't make the class broken and it helps with training too. For higher HP mobs we will have the option to fire the egg per mob without having to dismount.

General QoL changes
1) Increase family buffs usage counts (except Mega Buff) - It would greatly improve QoL if we could get eg. 3 Family summon/tp usages per day. Along with the haste buff (which is needed in so many PQs). Having more exp/drop buffs would be nice too. Since it only lasts for 15 minutes, I don't think that it will be overpowered if we could increase this count to eg. 2 or 3 per day.

2) Ability to close MiuMiu via Esc Button on keyboard - I'm not sure if I am the only one experiencing this, but pressing Esc on my keyboard can never close MiuMiu. Meanwhile it exits for other similar interactions eg. FM Shops

Reactions: MeerkatMiles

Aralaya

Reaction score
i like that miumiu cant be closed with ESC or Enter. it makes npcing in it easier. just hold enter and double click o:

snekben

Reaction score
i like that miumiu cant be closed with ESC or Enter. it makes npcing in it easier. just hold enter and double click o:
For fast Npcing, you can select the top most item you want to sell. Hold "Y" and Click the "Sell Item" button on the top right.

It will keep going down till the last item is sold. But just remember to let go at the end

Aralaya

Reaction score
i think i did it wrong

Untitled.png

Aralaya

Reaction score
oh, i just use '@sellall equip' for my equip tab .-.

its the use and etc thats pesky and time consuming for me v.v