Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Expedition limitations | YunaMS Forum

Expedition limitations

Overwhelm

Feb 2, 2023
1. . Can use TP rock in LHC
2. Shadower Boomerang step mobs hit increase from 4 -- > 5/6

3. Allow multi-client in expeditions.
Why? Server population has dropped, and time difference between players prove to make bossing/expedition party impossible for others. Imagine being in an expedition group and not having a mule that can significantly improve the expedition's efficiency. You're just unnecessarily spending more time when all we want is to have fun, farm SP and exp, then do other things. This is fine if the server has a lot of players to make it happen, but waiting around for hours just to get 1 class in CWK is just so irritating. Or maybe not having crash in Czak, and just standing there doing nothign for a whole 25 seconds cuz you dont have a crash mule. I think it's high time that we are able to multi-client in expeditions already. With the population count as of the moment, some players just can't find a group or a certain class anymore without having to wait hours until they come online and that sucks. I am almost 24/7 online, I have experienced being the only person online and I can't do any expeditions because I have to wait for others. We should be able to do things by ourselves at this point. Allow multi-clienting in expeditions PLEASE.
Let this be:
> Only 1 character per multi-client will gain SP.
> allowed on all(?) expeditions, especially CWK.
> Can test this out and see for observation via allowing this on CWK, Zak/Czak, NHT, smaller bosses, and VL first before opening to other bosses.

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:

Natalka

Jan 22, 2023
Having talked about it with Overwhelm a bit ingame (along with Fame and Greg) and him having edited in a couple additional caveats, I definitely agree with this suggestion now. Hopefully it can actually encourage people to play more rather than making bosses more difficult to find; it strikes a good balance between offering a mid-term option for those who struggle to find people they can schedule with while not really disincentivizing group bossing. Probably keep it disabled on Chaos Horntail and Pink Bean, at least at first, because those are mostly rewards outside of Spirit Points and people need to be prodded into grouping for them. Myself included sometimes.

Since multiclienting has always been allowed, in the position of someone who can't multiclient at all due to trash laptop, people being more likely to make buff mules is still an indirect benefit to me (in and out of expeditions) and also helps distribute more characters into the pre-120 level range which is a very difficult one at the moment. There's actually a significant number of newer players playing through it but it's not really that easy to organize something good with them (mostly this is a problem Lv 85-125) when you don't even have a character near their level. I guess technically it could make my Paladin more obsolete, but if they wanna grind a Paladin to Level 160 then they deserve that much!

I will say one thing, longer-term most people not wanting to main Archers or Explorer Warriors I think comes down to some QoL issues with (most) of their classes, those should still be touched on later after server progression is a little smoother. ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeemie and Dame