Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Expedition Widget | YunaMS Forum

Expedition Widget

Teamotqm

Dec 9, 2022
Good afternoon... I would like to suggest a modification to the expedition... I would like it to be modified so that the leader of the expedition can move people without having to leave the group... I would love this mod because there are almost no characters in some jobs... so I make a service boss to help those who don't have a guild or can't get coins... and it's hard for me to leave a party and enter the another... it's not for your own benefit but it would be a good idea to be able to implement high bosses like PB cht and Emprest... I hope you take it into account to modify them... thanks

Reactions: 4thJobHokage

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
I like this suggestion, the issue is that v83 is limited to the UI it comes with. The expedition tab was later introduced in higher versions, which would have been the perfect spot to add a feature like this.

I could go about implementing this via commands, however, this would feel extremely unintuitive and a bit confusing since there would be multiple commands a leader would need to run - the overall player experience would not be easy to follow.

I'll look into this but will take some time to see where we could implement something like this

Teamotqm

Dec 9, 2022
Gracias por tu atención. Pues es cierto, pero lo he visto en algunos maple v83 que lo tienen, no se como, pero se que llevará tiempo, pero no cuesta nada probarlo. Y si es por mando creo que sería un poco más difícil. ..

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
(After using Google translate...)

Right, commands will not be best. I know that other servers have an IMGUI implementation that provides "widgets" but that is not something I would like to bring to YMS. Will look into a more "native" solution.

Teamotqm

Dec 9, 2022
Thanks for your attention. Well it's true, but I've seen it in some maple v83 that have it, I don't know how, but I know it will take time, but it doesn't cost anything to try it. And if it is by command I think it would be a little more difficult. .. sorry

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Don't be sorry! Will let you know when I can but again will take some time. Thank you for the feedback :)

poperea

Dec 29, 2022
hope can make expedition here helps alot to buff another party cuz dont have alot ppls playin and buff .

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Providing an update that construction for this is underway, thanks for your patience and I will provide an update once more when we're ready to go