Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Fast Travel Not Working from Omega to Nautilus | YunaMS Forum

Fast Travel Not Working from Omega to Nautilus

4thJobHokage

Nov 24, 2022
In-game Name: 4thJobGale
Class: Wind Archer
Level:
Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900):
1200? Whatever default is.
Map Name (if applicable):
Command Center Omega Sector

Description of Bug:
Fast Travel not working from Omega Sector to Nautilus
How to Replicate Bug:
Have a Fast Travel ticket in inventory & try warping from Omega Sector to Nautilus
Additional Notes (optional):
I was able to get from Nautilus to Omega, just not the other way around. When I went Nautilus to Omega I did not however get the usual "Fast Travel Ticket Detected" message. Here's me with a ticket trying to get from Omega to Nautilus:

1673165482835.png

Reactions: yuna

Kitsune

Dec 23, 2022
Don't think the Fast Travel ticket is what you're supposed to use, even though it says it in the chat box text.
I'm able to travel back and forth, but that's because there's a ticket you get from one of the NPCs on the Nautilus after completing a few simple quests.
Normally this ticket would expire, but this one doesn't.

1673190454805.png

4thJobHokage

Nov 24, 2022
Don't think the Fast Travel ticket is what you're supposed to use, even though it says it in the chat box text.
I'm able to travel back and forth, but that's because there's a ticket you get from one of the NPCs on the Nautilus after completing a few simple quests.
Normally this ticket would expire, but this one doesn't.

View attachment 750
I think they made the fast travel work on most teleporters, not just ships. It works as an "unlimited EoS Tower scroll" as well as an "unlimited Orbis Tower scroll". If it's not meant to work for this, that's fine too, it seems like a bug to me though if it works one way, but not the other, should either work for neither or both.

That warp card does like nice though, normally it's a 5 time use card as far as I remember.

Reactions: Aralaya