Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Increase drop rate of Supreme Shards in LHC maps | YunaMS Forum

Increase drop rate of Supreme Shards in LHC maps

Aura

Reaction score
Seeing as more players are moving to Lion's King Castle from Skele due to the recent exp changes, many are losing out on supreme shards. Looking at the drop list for supreme shards, it is obvious that the intention was for players to accumulate supreme shards while farming and leveling. It is understandable that the drop rate of supreme shards from skele is low as they are low hp, easy-to-kill mobs. However, the monsters at Lion's king castle have significantly more HP and yet drops supreme shards at the same rate as skele.
My suggestion would be to increase the drop rate of supreme shards from LHC mobs to be equal to those in Future Henesys (from 0.5% to 1%), this would be more consistent with the hp and ease-of-kill of these monsters.

It would also be nice to have supreme shards drop from monsters that have recently got their exp boosted. Many players are moving away from skeles because there are alternative training maps with better exp. In doing so, they also lose the opportunity to accumulate supreme shards. I suggest making supreme shard drop (at the same rate as skele; 0.5%) from the following monsters:
  1. Jr. Newtie
  2. Nest Golem
  3. Petrifighter
  4. Montrecer
  5. Duku
This would allow players to accumulate supreme shards while grinding at the new maps with improved exp, similar to how they would if they were grinding at skeles.

Thanks for reading my suggestion!

Reactions: yuna