Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Increase EXP gained from Neo-City quest line | YunaMS Forum

Increase EXP gained from Neo-City quest line

Summers

Apr 29, 2023
Fairly simple suggestion. I am someone who really enjoys questing, rather than grinding. Right now after Omega Sector (80-90), there are not many lucrative quests, and the majority believe you should go grind 90-120.

Neo-City is a great questline, with fairly challenging mobs and interesting maps. This quest-line should have its EXP buffed to fall inline with some of the previous questing hubs (Omega Sector, Kerning Square, Ariant, Mushroom Shrine), and would provide an interesting place for players to go pre-4th job.

Right now the entire quest line nets 1 level or 1.5 levels, despite doing 12+ quests.

Reactions: Natalka

Natalka

Jan 22, 2023
Would be very good to see another quest area added since the Lv 90-130 range is really painfully barren in terms of content for people to do, especially from 100-120. In the past people always found this tough, but it was somewhat tolerable because there was always at least 1 optimized party grind going in Ulu City Center. People do still make parties there now, but frankly if someone's not bringing Holy Symbol and a 4th job Mage... preferably a early 4th job Mage if possible, it's drastically slower. And it's really hard to point people to other things to do, or directly help them out.

I've just been leeching people through Headless Horseman/Bigfoot/Female Boss/Kacchuu Musha/Black Crow/Pianus (or some of them anyways) every day when I can, but that's dependent on me and the player in question being online concurrently, and even then once that's done they're "on their own" for the next 4+ hours really. So um, I would say more people don't make it through 90-130 than anything else, both in the present and in the past. Anything to alleviate that suffering.~ Lol

Reactions: Summers

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Working with the team to see what kinds of adjustments we can make to the Neo City questline. Standby!

• Love
Reactions: Natalka and Summers