Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Lots of QoL improvements & Design changes | YunaMS Forum

Lots of QoL improvements & Design changes

Ellis

Feb 2, 2023
  1. Mesos in stronghold Why do stronghold monsters not drop mesos? They are humanoid creatures. For any creature in the maple universe to drop mesos, I would think the humanoids would. Im not asking for them to make me rich. Im just hoping they would be able to cover some of their potion cost. They do close to 10K damage per hit. With my 30K HP I need to potion after every 2nd hit. That’s 2 hits for me to need to spend 2800+ mesos on a potion
  2. Mount Use: Why is mount use so limited in this server? Why cannot we use Mounts in places we could in GMS, for example CWKPQ, von Leon’s arena. Etc. In my opinion anywhere that you can use flash jump you should be able mount up.
  3. Power elixirs drops from bosses: Can bosses who drop power elixirs drop more than one at a time. Dropping 40-80 at a time depending on the boss would create a market for them for people attempting higher end bossing like pink bean with more security. Dropping one power elixir from a HT is ridiculous. Same could be said for regular elixirs. They should also drop more than one stack of elixirs depending on boss difficulty. I believe in GMS currently all bosses drop stacks of power elixirs.
  4. Mutual Buff Range: Can we have a mutual buff range for all buffs. Holy symbol his damn near half the map which imho is OP but I enjoy it. But some of the other buffs seems incredibly small in range like Speed infusion in particular. I think a generic range for most buffs to all hit the same distance would be pretty fair. At the very least can we take a look at some of the smaller distance buffs to see if any deserve an increased range.
  5. Area Bosses: Buff to area bosses. I would like to see area bosses drop either NX gachapon tickets or spirit points. Right now there is very little incentive to hunt them. Give them something. They were a huge part of the game and outside cards, which a lot of the area bossses don’t even drop like Bigfoot. Are completely erased from this game. Nothing too OP. But I could see people needing to HP wash spending a couple hours each day fighting area bosses to up their NX count to help with their wash.
  6. Expidition Tab: Expedition tab. I believe at this point in GMS (v83) we had the expidition system to replace parties. This would be very helpful in clearing empress and larger CHT/PB parties.
  7. Auf Haven / Neo Tokyo: Inclusion of neo Tokyo / Auf haven. This is a very fun area with a very fun boss that also gives people another end game helm to work on that can benefit all classes. At the moment only helmets can be scrolled for dex and int. Auf haven helmets with their Auf miracle 10% scrolls give all stats. (Also it drops 60% helm scrolls for each individual stat) Which would be a way for warriors and theifs to increase their gear in a similar way to bowmen/mages. The whole Auf haven fight is very very unique and one of the most enjoyable fights in all of MapleStory. Would love to be able to do it.
  8. Alien PQ:It was a high level party quest that rewarded people with VIP weapons. These were end game weapons that required no stats. They would not be as good as timeless are, but would be a step up from zakum a poisonous weapons that actually required teamwork to complete. I believe this party quest would be a fun way to keep PQ’s relevant besides APQ/CWKPQ at higher levels. Further strengthening community play and working together.
  9. Crash range: The way crash works in this game requiring you to go to a very specific and not intuitive place on a boss for crash to work makes 0 sense. Why do we need to drop to the middle of Horntails body to crash, in a spot where we cant even see if the crash worked (because often it dosnt register) to crash a boss.

Thank you for all feedback.

Last edited:

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
1.) Will add for next patch since this has been requested before

2.) Apart from the places you've mentioned, do you have additional maps? This requires a manual change since it is Nexon's doing, which I will undo

3.) Receiving 1 potion is definitely lame, will add for next patch

4.) Need a list of the skills that would require this range extension

5.) When you say area bosses, we're referring to things like Mushmom, Big Foot, Headless Horseman, Mano, etc. Correct?

6.) Requested before; however, v83 didn't seem to have this by default; will look into this but will also take time as it requires multiple edits/code

7.) This is already implemented (Go to year 2215). IF any issues, please let me know:
1675458128329.png

8.) Alien PQ interesting, will look into this

9.) Will add for next patch since this has been requested before

Ellis

Feb 2, 2023
Haste as well.

I will try to go through other important maps with my mount and report back here.

Regarding area bosses yes i do mean mushmom, mano, bigfoot, anego, red samurai etc. obviously stronger areas bosses should give more rewards

Reactions: yuna

Zark

Jan 3, 2023
Area Bosses: Buff to area bosses. I would like to see area bosses drop either NX gachapon tickets or spirit points
I second this on the condition that respawn timers are reduced (with or without added variance), and/or a daily cap is put on bonuses for hunting area bosses. Make a limited area boss too rewarding and you end up with the Bigfoot Police...

Auf Haven / Neo Tokyo
Aside from this already being in the game... would be nice to add Iruvata Boosters to the bosses in here, or a low drop rate from monsters so they (Android set) could be made in Maker.

Last edited:

Zark

Jan 3, 2023
Hell to the yes. There's also great potential to make this a "leveled PQ" with various entry level ranges, thanks to the multiple iterations of the weapons.

Also, I guess this is as good a place as any to ask that the Agents event gets a proper integration to the game. Always liked the aesthetic of those equips.

Funk

Jan 24, 2023
1) Mage summons like (bahamut, ifrit, Elquines) always cover your character and everyone else. if they can be moved from the foreground to the background layer that would be really good as some of my mage friends seem to str8 up not use it so they can see where they are.

2) Blaze Wizard's flame vortex animation is super large and covers everything, so on bosses with DR, you're literally unable to see the animations which can be fatal.

3) Shadower assassinate cannot proc last hit on many enemies such as zak arms, Horntail's right side head, and wings and arms. (willing to provide an extended list if needed)

4) Mobs in future perion don't drop equips which makes training there extremely costly.

5) Pets should be able to loot pickpocket meso (as it is useless to boom)

Last edited:

Dilemma

Dec 12, 2022
Singapore
Adding to 9. Crash Range,

Dispels of HT Buffs (ie. pressing dispel to take away HT's buff of shield/swords/other buffs etcs) can only be done at legs/belly of the HT as well. Since Crash gonna be upgraded, i would hope bishop's dispel would be able to have the same changes as well!

Zark

Jan 3, 2023
5) Pets should be able to loot pickpocket meso (as it is useless to boom)
The damage formula for ME changed in BB, would rather we get the updated version than this change since PP's whole intended purpose is to feed ME.

Funk

Jan 24, 2023
The damage formula for ME changed in BB, would rather we get the updated version than this change since PP's whole intended purpose is to feed ME.
either work honestly but right now it feels like shadowers have a couple of useless skills (Chakra, Meso explosion, Pickpocket, Ninja Ambush, Assassinate)

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Majority implemented, please see today's patch notes:

Reactions: 4thJobHokage