Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Monster Book tier rewards | YunaMS Forum

Monster Book tier rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurokami545

Reaction score
The rewards for collecting MB cards are basically stat bonuses that you get when you complete 1 set of cards. This is good but I think completing the Tier should have a reward as well. For example completing the Red Tier > +2 all stats Orange Tier >+3 consecutively (it's an example, can be another stat).
Currently completing the Tier does not earn anything.
So its better just to get the cards that give +1 +2 +3 all stats which is the last 3 tiers of the Monster Book
The low tier cards can be helpfull for starting players get stronger and do their things.

Tier cards.png

Smiling

Reaction score
I think that's so everyone won't be "maxing" out the progression so quickly and then the server wouldn't be able to retain active proper players.

Progression, grinding is the beauty of v83.

Not a whambam thank you mam for afew weeks and then server dies off.

Tier NumberColor# of SetsBonus Stats Added to Monster Memories
1Red20+1 Acc, +1 Avoid
2Orange44+10 HP/MP
3Light Green81+1 WDEF, +1 MDEF
4Dark Green65+1 WDEF, +1 MDEF, +10 HP/MP
5Light Blue46+1 WDEF, +1 MDEF, +20 HP/MP
6Dark Blue28+1 WDEF, +1 MDEF +30 HP/MP
7Purple25+1 All Stats, +30 HP/MP
8Black38+2 All Stats, +40 HP/MP
9Gold47+3 All Stats

yuna

Admin
Administrator
Developer
Community Expert
Reaction score
IGN
yuna
I'm not keen on reworking the stat system, especially as the current stats give all player levels a chance to gain specific stats that they could find useful throughout their journey. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.