Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Night Lords are garbage | Page 2 | YunaMS Forum

Night Lords are garbage

Smiling

Oct 12, 2022
The classes u stated that do worse than nl are better in this server
Shadower is busted
TB is busted
Sair has stronger mobbing
Bucc needs a buff 100%

Quality of life of being able to shoot a mob in the face was given to every ranged class not just NL
And I was being out dps’d at ST against max bstep (shadower mobbing skill)
U also need to take into account the fact that I was better geared with a fully scrolled wep against a paladin with a clean wep
And the fact that my bossing skill books are way harder to get (tt20 10% zak/tt30 30% HT) while other classes get theirs much easier
I would like to include that dark knights zerk book is also extremely rare and might need a small drop rate buff but that’s just my opinion
I shall name you the leader of the Circus. :ROFLMAO:

Do your homework before speaking, not just eye-test or retarded gut feeling.

1) Shadower has weaker Sinate here, the buff went to their Bstep. I'll show you the numbers too if you want, it's not hard just google "DreamMS Feature" and then go to YunaMS feature page while opening their YunaMS Wiki to look at all the numbers, hits and all. Infact I'll say Shad here is more of a Cleaver than it is a jack of all (eg. average ST/Cleave). So I don't think Shad is busted, it's just a cleaver here. If you're comparing dps eg. at Zak vs. a Shad... I suggest you to get your head checked. You do not compare ST vs. Cleave @ Arms etc.

2) TB is busted... oh boy... there's a lot lesser QoL here for TB and you really need to realize how short TB's ST bossing spell range is....
Being a melee and then for later bosses such as Pink Bean.. the ST aspect could be quite an issue.

3) Sair has stronger mobbing.... are you drunk or LMAO
Sair has way lower avoid, sair has the WORSE 1-120 I'd even argue 1-140.
And Sair has WAAAAAAAAAAY lesser avoid.. Sair basically have really low up-time until they're 170+. You know how avoid works right? + Up-time LMAO.

4) Bucc is actually REALLY REALLY REALLY insane here if you look at the numbers, nice ST and their mobbing got buffed insanely.. The downside is that there's cooldown for their transformation. So that actually balanced it out.

Honestly just from this 4 points... I'm trying really hard not to face palm and at least give you a benefit of a doubt for some credibility. (I'm really not sure if you're typing all these drunk or high or just trolling/memeing).

- - - - -

Yes, in v83 the top DPS are usually the range classes. And at here the range classes gets to shoot mobs in the face.... do I need to explain more for you to understand?....... :/

1) Vs. Shad at which boss if you're saying ST. I'm assuming Krex? Cpapu? Please don't tell me Zak/Wu............
2) Against a Pally's ST, did the element played a part? What's y'all stats and level? How better geared are you?
All these just made me think you're not as "funded" as you think or that shield wa is really nice early-game.

Wait I just realized... you do know Warrior classes could use their weapon regardless of secondary stats while you're probably using a Skanda?

Hmm bossing skillbook wise that I didn't pay any attention to it so I'm sure you know that better, probably valid. Then again it's also because there's so many players wanting to play NL and hence the demand being higher than supply for TT.

Don't know about DK as well, probably the most boring job in my opinion :p If any classes need some love, DK is probably one of those.

This is probably one of the better NL patch I've seen in v83 servers. Y'all are good. <3
Stop the hivemind and let Yuna use his/her time better.

Dorja

Nov 25, 2022
There's 2 kinds of NL players,
1) the sweaty ones
2) those that pick it to chase dps for their e-pp size

One knows how the maple game work, one doesn't.

I've checked Yuna's NL numbers vs. Dreams' NL numbers, apart from the Narin buff which every classes have.. the NL numbers here are better than Dreams' (and NL is arguably the #1 most consistent DPS or the easiest class to dish out ST dps).

- - - - -

You state that your DPS is out-dps by your peers, are you comparing like Zak? Or like Krex?
There's many things to factor in, are you comparing a cleaver at Zak vs. a ST at Zak? (ST = Single-Target)
And for Krex like element weakness? Eg. Paladin.......

- - - - -

Is this like your first maple v83 server and you hop in thinking NL is gonna blast through everything?

NL has ultra high avoid + dodge.. and being range.
That alone gives you one of the highest up-time in term of dps. You don't need to switch from cleaving or ST etc and just press 1 spell, easy to be efficient.

In my opinion NL is probably the highest DPS class in dreams and here some of y'all "NL players" are.
In-case you don't understand how v83 works, AVOID+DODGE is really really huge in mid-late game bosses.
Up-time is what stop some people from playing Sair/Bow and made a NL.

Y'all are already supposedly one of the best/easiest bosser, giving y'all a buff in mobbing.... then what about the sairs??

Yuna is about a week old, if the late-game "best" bosser is already doing top tier damage along with having all their books... then wouldn't 90% of the people just make a NL? Why make other classes?

"NL: 44% more dps with SE."
Yeah that's how it works, "NW: 56% more dps with SE." "TB 42% more single-target DPS with SE buff"

- - - - -

Y'all really need to do your homework before y'all "NL players" wanna talk numbers.
Check DreamMS' NL numbers and then log to yuna's wiki and look at the numbers.
If it'll help, a better comparison would be DreamMS's patch around 2021 pre-narin etc. And those are dummy numbers, not including the fact that NL is RANGE and also has SUPER HIGH AVOID and DODGE hence SUPER HIGH UP-TIME.

- - - - -

I could back that NL is "tough to level" but I can name a classes that's harder to level,
a) sair
b) shad
c) bucc
d) tb

Oh wait speaking of which, do y'all realize NL can melee here? Meaning you don't need to kite around to avenger... you could avenger in THE MOBS' FACE. And you say NL is hard to level here? Do y'all even play v83 servers... imagine playing a melee class that you have to worry about accuracy, not having mobility and then melee'ing each mob? LOL.

- - - -

Try doing better comparison and provide some numbers maybe.
ST class vs. ST class @ ST Boss
not ST class vs. Cleave class @ Cleave Boss OR like element involved.

- - - - -

I'll start:

NL @ Dreams
  • Level 40 Shadow Claw duration increased from 120s to 180s
  • Level 40 Shadow Partner base power increased from 50% to 80%
  • Level 30 Avenger base power increased from 180% to 250%
  • Level 30 Triple Throw base power increased from 150% to 170%
  • Level 40 Triple Throw base power increased to 210%
NL @ Yuna
- Critical Throw damage increased from 200% to 220% <--- +20% CRIT | sheeeeeeesh and y'all babies crying
- Avenger damage increased from 180% to 270% <--- +20% MOBBING SPELL | + y'all can melee here
- Triple Throw damage increased from 150% to 220% <--- +10% ST SPELL | sheeeeeeeesh
- Triple Throw attack count increased from 3 to 4 <--- ?!!?!?!
- Triple Throw renamed to Quad Throw

- - - - -

This was post-narin patch (eg. custom patch where we don't have here but every class received them and their cygnus is more "buffed"

A) Their DK has Dark Impaler (custom spell) + zerk mechanic + low avoid
B) Sair has ship mechanics, + ship cooldown + low avoid/dodge + no stance
C) NW is buffed to catch up to their NL which has dominated in terms of ST DPS from day1
D) There we have a "weaker" version of NL compared to YunaMS... and here we have all the aspiring NL wannabes that's chasing DPS to increase their e-pp size.
IpQCTVZ.png
Why you assume we dont know what we are talking about, we played every single server dream to,
cry babies? stfu dude
Also every single job you stateed is harder to lvl 100% easier as today we checked i do 2.5m exp a minute they do around 5
about which bosses? i can send you some photo's from cpap
while im the most geared in my guild they all making jokes about nls here

btw your'e annoyin af

Smiling

Oct 12, 2022
Why you assume we dont know what we are talking about, we played every single server dream to,
cry babies? stfu dude
Also every single job you stateed is harder to lvl 100% easier as today we checked i do 2.5m exp a minute they do around 5
about which bosses? i can send you some photo's from cpap
while im the most geared in my guild they all making jokes about nls here

btw your'e annoyin af
1) I'm just judging from the context y'all presented. Calm down did I hit a hot spot? ;)

2) & Playing every server and actually knowing the nitty gritty stuff is a whole different thing.

3) If you say NL is hard to level in other v83 servers that I can agree, having to kite while not having haste pre-30 is hard to level and then the phase where you have to kite to avenger. Yes that I agree... but here? The buff of range classes being able to faceblast mobs is actually making melee classes harder to level, especially those without haste.

I don't get the "stateed is harder to lvl 100% easier" part.

4) Context bro context, 2.5m exp/min and which class is doing around 5m exp/min @ which mob/map/layout?

5) There could be a lot of factors here, let me help you out.
- Thief classes are the hardest to equip their weapon because of secondary stats requirement, so classes like warriors and to certain extend archers could equip their weapon earlier and hence the discrepancy. Bucc/TB = Warrior | Sair = Archer. And for mage, it's just now INT and tma work in v83 servers. 1int = almost 1ma and also the aspect of weapon attack resistance in later stages bosses. So "OH I'M SO FUNDED I'M THE BEST NL!!! I GOT 9*30% ON MY MAPLE SKANDA I AM THE BEST I SHOULD DO THE MOST DAMAGE1!!1111!11111!!111!!111" There's layers to it bro. There's a ton and ton of reasons why.

Yes I do admit I am pretty annoying but in this case you are just upset because people don't agree with you.

- - - - -

I'm all for balancing, it's what evolves the server but if it's topics like this that's gonna waste the host's time reading and addressing to it........ and anyone with braincells and ACTUALLY using them would realize these are all just time wasting topics...
So in before Yuna went to test it out giving you guys a benefit of a doubt and realized it's a complete waste of time. I'm trying my best to put out these nonsense to save him/her some time.

ALSO, psssst let me tell you a secret!
100 stats from monster book is actually the biggest buff to thief class than any other job!
Because y'all can actually utilize the +100DEX the most and also the +100LUK.

Y'all better stop drawing too much attention to your class before Yuna hits mid-game and people realize how broken the thief class is.

Cheers! <3

Dorja

Nov 25, 2022
1) I'm just judging from the context y'all presented. Calm down did I hit a hot spot? ;)

2) & Playing every server and actually knowing the nitty gritty stuff is a whole different thing.

3) If you say NL is hard to level in other v83 servers that I can agree, having to kite while not having haste pre-30 is hard to level and then the phase where you have to kite to avenger. Yes that I agree... but here? The buff of range classes being able to faceblast mobs is actually making melee classes harder to level, especially those without haste.

I don't get the "stateed is harder to lvl 100% easier" part.

4) Context bro context, 2.5m exp/min and which class is doing around 5m exp/min @ which mob/map/layout?

5) There could be a lot of factors here, let me help you out.
- Thief classes are the hardest to equip their weapon because of secondary stats requirement, so classes like warriors and to certain extend archers could equip their weapon earlier and hence the discrepancy. Bucc/TB = Warrior | Sair = Archer. And for mage, it's just now INT and tma work in v83 servers. 1int = almost 1ma and also the aspect of weapon attack resistance in later stages bosses. So "OH I'M SO FUNDED I'M THE BEST NL!!! I GOT 9*30% ON MY MAPLE SKANDA I AM THE BEST I SHOULD DO THE MOST DAMAGE1!!1111!11111!!111!!111" There's layers to it bro. There's a ton and ton of reasons why.

Yes I do admit I am pretty annoying but in this case you are just upset because people don't agree with you.

- - - - -

I'm all for balancing, it's what evolves the server but if it's topics like this that's gonna waste the host's time reading and addressing to it........ and anyone with braincells and ACTUALLY using them would realize these are all just time wasting topics...
So in before Yuna went to test it out giving you guys a benefit of a doubt and realized it's a complete waste of time. I'm trying my best to put out these nonsense to save him/her some time.

ALSO, psssst let me tell you a secret!
100 stats from monster book is actually the biggest buff to thief class than any other job!
Because y'all can actually utilize the +100DEX the most and also the +100LUK.

Y'all better stop drawing too much attention to your class before Yuna hits mid-game and people realize how broken the thief class is.

Cheers! <3
Yes you hit an hot spon with your attitude , your'e smart and everyone stupid .
again asking for context we were TB SHAD DW BISHOP AND BM i was max buffed like them we all had mega buffs they all do atleast double the exp i did
we all have our reverse wep's our supreme shurikens and 60 all stat from the book so again as we said yes we are more geared than them
you were talking about facts, the fact is we grind the most to not get behind while they need 20minutes per lvl we need 40 thats a fact
also thats a fact that we done cpap and we got out dpsed not just by the BMS and Sairs also by the cleavers thats a fact

its not about agreeing its about the way you talk , i can just tell your'e annoying person who thinks he know better

Smiling

Oct 12, 2022
Yes you hit an hot spon with your attitude , your'e smart and everyone stupid .
again asking for context we were TB SHAD DW BISHOP AND BM i was max buffed like them we all had mega buffs they all do atleast double the exp i did
we all have our reverse wep's our supreme shurikens and 60 all stat from the book so again as we said yes we are more geared than them
you were talking about facts, the fact is we grind the most to not get behind while they need 20minutes per lvl we need 40 thats a fact
also thats a fact that we done cpap and we got out dpsed not just by the BMS and Sairs also by the cleavers thats a fact

its not about agreeing its about the way you talk , i can just tell your'e annoying person who thinks he know better
No I'm not, you're far too kind.

So you're saying the arguably #1 ST bossing class with a one-button mechanic with 2nd highest up-time (behind shad) while being a range class has lower EXP/minute when farming against other classes?? No way!!!! You're lying!!!111 that can't be true!!! NL must have the best bossing as well as the best mobbing!!!!!!!1111111111111

TB is a beast in mobbing, that's their forte. And if they only double your exp... actually I think they need a buff instead.
Shad is supposed to have higher base damage and also their bstep here is buffed heavily, while other servers buff assassinate (I think Yuna did a great job here, I really like this it's refreshing). So no surprise Shad doing more exp.

DW is a decent all-rounder and starting class, they have decent mob and good ST with holy element. So once again no surprise here.

BM having 2x your exp, that I would like to see. I don't think a 8mob Dragon Breathe is enough to double your EXP during mobbing though. + Even if they did yknow what I'm not bothered. They provided SE to the party.

To do at least double the EXP you did.... once again there could be a lot factors.
What map is it? LHC? What lanes are you at, who's at the bottom lane etc.

Still, numbers don't lie. Unless you're playing with one hand I don't see how a BM should 2x your exp in party. The math just don't add-up even after factoring you exagerrating a little.

The "20 minutes per lvl" while NL needs "40 minutes per lvl", what level are we talking about here? <----

Once again you're giving me too much credit, yes I know I am annoying however in this case I believe it's because you guys wanting a buff but I don't think it's justifiable and you just got emotional no?

I mean if it's a good one I'm all for it.

For example Saul bringing up re-charge is a little costly, that I'm not 100% against it. Althought one may argue that re-star with @Miu is cheap, it's just the @recharge but at the same time the value of @recharge is that you can re-star during bosses this way so the higher cost is justifiable.

I mean this is a forum, hence it's open for discussion. Anything wrong with the numbers I provided then just correct me on it, a forum is to discuss no? Or do you mean that whatever you guys post it MUST be implemented or y'all gonna pin it like wehhh Yuna is not doing his/her job like
Yea I have been saying this for a long while you will not see changes most likely. Good luck hopefully night lord does get fixed but its really not something that seems to be cared about at all.

Numbers. Don't. Lie.
Do not let your emotions get the best of yourself, just take a minute and look at what I posted previously,
the numbers comparing between DreamMS and YunaMS (since you said you guys played alot of v83 and are aware of that right?)

The NL here has SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER NUMBERS while every other class here is slightly "weaker".
NL and Sair are the only 2 classes that are better than DreamMS' version as a benchmark.
And look at the DPS chart I shared (the oldest one available for better comparison/reference)
Both NL/Sair are already the top DPS if you take every bosses into consideration and NL/Sair have better numbers here... So you must be sniffing glue to think NL is garbage here...

To be honest if I'm you guys, I'll keep quiet and enjoy the numbers before people start calling NL nerf instead if more people find out and it became more of a NLStory.

7EZLQvl.png

Here's more for you. All these are dummy dojo numbers and also individual equipments/blessingoffairy do play a part so take it with a tiny pinch of salt.
Now let me put that in perspective for you, NL here are SIGNIFICANTLY better while the NW here aren't juiced up like dreamms...
So the only potential character that could out DPS NL is Sair.
However Sair has the worse 1-170 hands down.. so I think they deserve to be stronger than you guys on paper.
Them having to toggle ship, throwing egg and also having much lower avoid + no dodge hence lower up-time probably might even it out or you guys will be higher dps.

There. Y'all love to have the HIGHEST DPS HIGHEST THIS HIGHEST THAT, LARGEST E-PEN*S etc.
Y'all already have it..... so I don't know why are you guys crying. That speaks a lot about the NL playerbase yknow (not all, some decent ones in the server)

ps. cygnus here aren't juiced, so explorer classes numbers are closer to this except if I were to say... Explorer classes > Cygnus.
And Sair/NL > All Explorer > Cygnus.
However that is justifiable because a class shouldn't be able to do everything and Sairsdo have their downside. NL on the other hand I'm just keeping quiet because a close friend of mine is playing NL and I was keeping quiet about it to prevent NL being nerf instead.

If y'all are crying about NL in Yuna.... I suspect if you guys even played NL at all in any v83 or did y'all see those sweaty NL grinding with 5-6 clients to fund their NL and hop on the bandwagon to wanna have a big e-pp here too. Don't forget... most v83 NL ARE HELLA HARD TO MOB because let's say LHC, TP, Henesys or like Hall of Honor etc. They usually have a hard time even casting avenger...... Here? BLAST IT!!

Last edited:

zhong222

Nov 25, 2022
You just need to know NL scales a lot better compared to other classes, once u hit real late game and not 2weeks in, you will catch up.

Reactions: Smiling

DerpGod

Nov 7, 2022
I shall name you the leader of the Circus. :ROFLMAO:

Do your homework before speaking, not just eye-test or retarded gut feeling.

1) Shadower has weaker Sinate here, the buff went to their Bstep. I'll show you the numbers too if you want, it's not hard just google "DreamMS Feature" and then go to YunaMS feature page while opening their YunaMS Wiki to look at all the numbers, hits and all. Infact I'll say Shad here is more of a Cleaver than it is a jack of all (eg. average ST/Cleave). So I don't think Shad is busted, it's just a cleaver here. If you're comparing dps eg. at Zak vs. a Shad... I suggest you to get your head checked. You do not compare ST vs. Cleave @ Arms etc.

2) TB is busted... oh boy... there's a lot lesser QoL here for TB and you really need to realize how short TB's ST bossing spell range is....
Being a melee and then for later bosses such as Pink Bean.. the ST aspect could be quite an issue.

3) Sair has stronger mobbing.... are you drunk or LMAO
Sair has way lower avoid, sair has the WORSE 1-120 I'd even argue 1-140.
And Sair has WAAAAAAAAAAY lesser avoid.. Sair basically have really low up-time until they're 170+. You know how avoid works right? + Up-time LMAO.

4) Bucc is actually REALLY REALLY REALLY insane here if you look at the numbers, nice ST and their mobbing got buffed insanely.. The downside is that there's cooldown for their transformation. So that actually balanced it out.

Honestly just from this 4 points... I'm trying really hard not to face palm and at least give you a benefit of a doubt for some credibility. (I'm really not sure if you're typing all these drunk or high or just trolling/memeing).

- - - - -

Yes, in v83 the top DPS are usually the range classes. And at here the range classes gets to shoot mobs in the face.... do I need to explain more for you to understand?....... :/

1) Vs. Shad at which boss if you're saying ST. I'm assuming Krex? Cpapu? Please don't tell me Zak/Wu............
2) Against a Pally's ST, did the element played a part? What's y'all stats and level? How better geared are you?
All these just made me think you're not as "funded" as you think or that shield wa is really nice early-game.

Wait I just realized... you do know Warrior classes could use their weapon regardless of secondary stats while you're probably using a Skanda?

Hmm bossing skillbook wise that I didn't pay any attention to it so I'm sure you know that better, probably valid. Then again it's also because there's so many players wanting to play NL and hence the demand being higher than supply for TT.

Don't know about DK as well, probably the most boring job in my opinion :p If any classes need some love, DK is probably one of those.

This is probably one of the better NL patch I've seen in v83 servers. Y'all are good. <3
Stop the hivemind and let Yuna use his/her time better.
A lot of your points are based off other servers, and they do not compare the damage output of classes in this server with their custom changes. This doesn't really support your argument at all as all classes in this game I believe have been changed pretty significantly. You could easily say that our numbers are higher on some server or another even compared to base server values but again. In the context of this server and every other classes current changes. Night lord isn't exactly in a strong spot and needs some touch ups. The only purpose they provide is strong ST damage. They are expensive, can't mob, can't boss alone really, need a lot of funding, and need party buffs. all this put together and they are allowed to do a good amount of damage. Compare this to many other classes that can easily destroy them in many aspects of the game making them even useless at the one job they have due to the lack of funding. Also #buffBuccs absolutely worthless class on an off topic note.

• Haha

Smiling

Oct 12, 2022
Sir, please read and not jump to conclusion.
I am basing all of them here while using DreamMS (the closest one) as a benchmark.

I've literally went through the feature page 1:1 while also using Yuna's wiki. Eg. DreamMS buffed sinate while Yuna buffed bstep for Shad.
I literally compared NL's numbers 1:1 in this case and you can see on page 1 even Yuna reacted to it.

Did you even read or are you going full DerpGod again like beta lmao. I said every classes are weaker 1:1 to their "counter-part" at dreams while NL and Sair are the only TWO that have higher numbers... And putting that together, there is 0% NL is "garbage" here compared to its peers. I'm not saying against ANY other sever, I've only mentioned comparing numbers against DreamMS. Sheeeeeeeeeesh please read if you'd like to at least discuss.

My dear... could at least read before posting.... I put the effort to type all that up to have a discussion with you clowns properly..
NL @ Dreams
  • Level 40 Shadow Claw duration increased from 120s to 180s
  • Level 40 Shadow Partner base power increased from 50% to 80%
  • Level 30 Avenger base power increased from 180% to 250%
  • Level 30 Triple Throw base power increased from 150% to 170%
  • Level 40 Triple Throw base power increased to 210%
NL @ Yuna
- Critical Throw damage increased from 200% to 220% <--- +20% CRIT | sheeeeeeesh and y'all babies crying
- Avenger damage increased from 180% to 270% <--- +20% MOBBING SPELL | + y'all can melee here
- Triple Throw damage increased from 150% to 220% <--- +10% ST SPELL | sheeeeeeeesh
- Triple Throw attack count increased from 3 to 4 <--- ?!!?!?!
- Triple Throw renamed to Quad Throw

And Dreams' NL is already on average the #1 ST DPS across all bosses... so just use your brain and picture this. That NL... + being able to hit in melee (mob's face). And all other classes have weaker numbers (except Sair).... Wheredoes that put NL at?

"NL isn't exactly in a strong spot" Seriously man... do you guys want a 100% dmg buff in shadowpartner, so you'll do 3x damage above average instead for ST and do y'all want avengers to be buffed even more? So y'all would be better at cleaving than other cleavers too while being able to flash jump around and cast it. How about stance on top of y'all highest avoid+dodge?

1) "The only purpose they provide is strong ST damage"
- Classes are either ST focused or Cleave focused or some average at both. What's wrong with that. So in this case shouldn't the Sair players be crying? Why is it always the "aspiring NL" players crying about EVERYTHING. They're worse at cleaving, they have a worse 1-170 and they have lower avoid with no dodge plus their mobbing is a nightmare. So do you want NL to be able have strongest ST while having strong mobbing? Then what's the point of people making other classes. So 10 of y'all NL would sausage fest together while nobody bothered to make a SE to make y'all damage efficient?

2) "They are expensive" "need a lot of funding" "
- Erm yeah, that's the point. So if the average #1 bosser across all bosses is "cheap" and everyone can make it from day 1 efficiently instead of making a farmer/bof.... why not just have 100 players make NL.. #logic? Hence the stars are costly. That's the whole gist of it....

3) "Can't mob"
- I call cap, if you say they can't mob because they keep punching mobs then I can back that.. not here.
PLUS. Read the guide, eventually there'll be mobs better for single-target trainers and some better for cleave trainers.

4) "Can't boss alone" "need party buffs"
- Erm yeah... that's the whole point of party play no? The bosses that NL can't boss alone = probably only classes like shad are able to solo them slowly. Reroll into a Shad then, then when it hits mid-late don't start crying about damage though. Most classes need party buffs. So y'all really crying because y'all need SE? How about classes like Hero that needs SE/SI? And actually there's so many archers here, shouldn't classes like WA/MM cry instead because there's far fewer SI available? NL ONLY need one SE and all good to go.

5) "Compare this to many other classes that can easily destroy them in many aspects of the game making them even useless at the one job they have due to the lack of funding."
- Name me just one. Just one.

6) Also #buffBuccs absolutely worthless class on an off topic note.
- You're promoted to sergeant clown for this. Bro... at least make it make sense...
This totally threw all your credibility out of the window..........................
Even if we have vanilla Bucc here instead of all THAT BUFFS. Just the SI alone would be able to get you into parties...
+ come mid-late game where people would prefer 3-4 man bossing... the more valuable SI would be + having a rush/push.
There's sooooo many other classes you could say but you said this LMAO. Bucc could outshine its ST peers with its cleaving at Zak/Ht/Czak/Cht etc while still go toe to toe with them at ST bosses (other than PB I'm guessing).
1669463090341.png

DerpGod

Nov 7, 2022
Sir, please read and not jump to conclusion.
I am basing all of them here while using DreamMS (the closest one) as a benchmark.

I've literally went through the feature page 1:1 while also using Yuna's wiki. Eg. DreamMS buffed sinate while Yuna buffed bstep for Shad.
I literally compared NL's numbers 1:1 in this case and you can see on page 1 even Yuna reacted to it.

Did you even read or are you going full DerpGod again like beta lmao. I said every classes are weaker 1:1 to their "counter-part" at dreams while NL and Sair are the only TWO that have higher numbers... And putting that together, there is 0% NL is "garbage" here compared to its peers. I'm not saying against ANY other sever, I've only mentioned comparing numbers against DreamMS. Sheeeeeeeeeesh please read if you'd like to at least discuss.

My dear... could at least read before posting.... I put the effort to type all that up to have a discussion with you clowns properly..

And Dreams' NL is already on average the #1 ST DPS across all bosses... so just use your brain and picture this. That NL... + being able to hit in melee (mob's face). And all other classes have weaker numbers (except Sair).... Wheredoes that put NL at?

"NL isn't exactly in a strong spot" Seriously man... do you guys want a 100% dmg buff in shadowpartner, so you'll do 3x damage above average instead for ST and do y'all want avengers to be buffed even more? So y'all would be better at cleaving than other cleavers too while being able to flash jump around and cast it. How about stance on top of y'all highest avoid+dodge?

1) "The only purpose they provide is strong ST damage"
- Classes are either ST focused or Cleave focused or some average at both. What's wrong with that. So in this case shouldn't the Sair players be crying? Why is it always the "aspiring NL" players crying about EVERYTHING. They're worse at cleaving, they have a worse 1-170 and they have lower avoid with no dodge plus their mobbing is a nightmare. So do you want NL to be able have strongest ST while having strong mobbing? Then what's the point of people making other classes. So 10 of y'all NL would sausage fest together while nobody bothered to make a SE to make y'all damage efficient?

2) "They are expensive" "need a lot of funding" "
- Erm yeah, that's the point. So if the average #1 bosser across all bosses is "cheap" and everyone can make it from day 1 efficiently instead of making a farmer/bof.... why not just have 100 players make NL.. #logic? Hence the stars are costly. That's the whole gist of it....

3) "Can't mob"
- I call cap, if you say they can't mob because they keep punching mobs then I can back that.. not here.
PLUS. Read the guide, eventually there'll be mobs better for single-target trainers and some better for cleave trainers.

4) "Can't boss alone" "need party buffs"
- Erm yeah... that's the whole point of party play no? The bosses that NL can't boss alone = probably only classes like shad are able to solo them slowly. Reroll into a Shad then, then when it hits mid-late don't start crying about damage though. Most classes need party buffs. So y'all really crying because y'all need SE? How about classes like Hero that needs SE/SI? And actually there's so many archers here, shouldn't classes like WA/MM cry instead because there's far fewer SI available? NL ONLY need one SE and all good to go.

5) "Compare this to many other classes that can easily destroy them in many aspects of the game making them even useless at the one job they have due to the lack of funding."
- Name me just one. Just one.

6) Also #buffBuccs absolutely worthless class on an off topic note.
- You're promoted to sergeant clown for this. Bro... at least make it make sense...
This totally threw all your credibility out of the window..........................
Even if we have vanilla Bucc here instead of all THAT BUFFS. Just the SI alone would be able to get you into parties...
+ come mid-late game where people would prefer 3-4 man bossing... the more valuable SI would be + having a rush/push.
There's sooooo many other classes you could say but you said this LMAO. Bucc could outshine its ST peers with its cleaving at Zak/Ht/Czak/Cht etc while still go toe to toe with them at ST bosses (other than PB I'm guessing).
View attachment 478
I don't think your understanding what im saying. NL should be buffed in ST damage because it takes a lot of money and its mobbing capabilities are extremely poor compared to all classes. it shouldn't get buffed mobbing or other things it should just shine in the aspect of the game its ment to shine in.

as for the bucc comments yes i see all these buffs but as ive said i played a bucc to about 150-160 maxed just about all the important skills and bossed with a couple different individuals. and again with gelts on higher range then all my allies i am easily beaten in damage. and if the compensation to my lack of damage is i contribute si well then gg.

• Haha

Abuse

Nov 25, 2022
I don't think your understanding what im saying. NL should be buffed in ST damage because it takes a lot of money and its mobbing capabilities are extremely poor compared to all classes. it shouldn't get buffed mobbing or other things it should just shine in the aspect of the game its ment to shine in.

as for the bucc comments yes i see all these buffs but as ive said i played a bucc to about 150-160 maxed just about all the important skills and bossed with a couple different individuals. and again with gelts on higher range then all my allies i am easily beaten in damage. and if the compensation to my lack of damage is i contribute si well then gg.
don't understand why people still responding to this clown lol should of been obvious from first message that they are a fan just ignore lol he'll mald and piss off eventually

• Haha
Reactions: Smiling and Saul

Saul

Nov 25, 2022
no avenger/shadow star buff gg GL night lords

Smiling

Oct 12, 2022

Actually I totally understand what y'all try to say and hence I provided the numbers.
Please do the bare minimum by reading, the NL's numbers here is already super high and hence why I do not think NL lack in numbers. Checked all the numbers I provided.. Yes NL takes a lot of money because of the MTK and that's for a reason, else everyone would just make NL, so it's somewhat of a funded bosser. Yes their mobbing capabitilies are poor compared to other MOBBERS you mentioned... because they're *different roles*. NL/Sair/BM are in their own range bosser category.

Did you animation cancel properly? For bucc.
Perhaps there's different formulas to play bucc even more efficiently here since all the spells got 20-30% animation casting reduced so perhaps it's a different set of casting and cancellation I believe. + Stance
Context though, what bosses and what classes are you benchmarking against?
don't understand why people still responding to this clown lol should of been obvious from first message that they are a fan just ignore lol he'll mald and piss off eventually
I see, you mean the "first message" in this thread that even Yuna reacted positively? You mean stating nothing but the facts is "clown"-ing but you replying like a kid that just lost the discussion is not? Let's just stick to the topic.

So far I've done nothing but replying in context and providing all the evidence/data/facts/numbers. Y'all think NL is weak and all I'm stating is proving it wrong.
Not everything is just a eye-test or from a small sample size, if 1 week in and NL is already the best bosser then I simply do not see any reason to make any other classes apart from SE mules.

Also regarding your first message... 100 stats from monster book actually benefits NL the most so until everyone has that during official and then NL starts using SW and MTK then it'll be accurate... "SUPER FUNDED OMGLUL" a Maple Skanda and casting a judgement based on that + small sample size and not a proper comparsion is just.... letting your vagina do the emotional talking.

NL = Sair = BM. You don't complain that a TB or whatsoever can mob better because TB is a cleaver first ST second...
Damage wise you're comparing what? Just early game? How bout like Von Leon? Yknow how taxing it is for classes to do that? Compared to NL just fj'ing to reposition and having high dodge/avoid? How about being potlock etc at Emp could be a major issue for most and not so much for NL? How about SED? How about when stance isn't up for other classes and they get pingpong-ed around? Are you able to comprehend all these? Or will you just brush em off by "wehhh this guy a clown!! wehhhhh buff NL!!! momyy!yyYMyy!1 he's malding!!" :ROFLMAO:
Up-time for consistent DPS only kicks in later stage, not during measly lvl 160ish.

Requirement to wear claws are high and hence the +100 all stats would benefit tremendously while some other classes would have surplus in secondary stats and hence not fully utilizing it. SECONDLY their avoid rate would be super high on top of the dodge.

I really hope y'all are not just judging a class based on small sample size and based on just 1-2 weeks of gameplay for a v83 server while only doing early game bosses like papu/cpapu/scarga/zak/krex/wu/toad. Like the more mid-game ish it is, the better for ST classes like NL especially on a newer server hence lower player base like this. HT/CHT etc if y'all doing a small party, y'all probably would want to focus down the legs and tail first hence ST would shine so much here while NL are always good SED especially above lvl 190.

Also I think it's y'all Gucci Guild clowns malding and being triggered actually, I'm just having a blast seeing monkeys be monkeys.
I guess it's my fault to think monkeys could understand logic and facts.

1669668892240.png

Sit down. 🤡

no avenger/shadow star buff gg GL night lords
Y'all got @recharge.... and able to use it during bossing so I don't see why shadowstar needs a buff?
Or it's because y'all playing NL and with the hivemind mentality y'all kept wanting it to be buffed? Previously y'all were saying damage... bossing.. exp.. mobbing blablabla and now suddenly it's down to just this 2? Make it make sense.

Avenger wise I believe being able to cast it without punching the mob upclose is the biggest buff. Usually for v83 servers NL would have a hard time at maps like Hall of Honor (200+ here) actually even Twilight Perion etc. but now that y'all can FJ around avenger'ing it ain't bad but y'all ST is so high it's still probably more efficient to using y'all super crunched up number Quad Throw. Maybe check which gives more exp over 5minute to be more accurate. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

- - - - -

TLDR: Night Lord is in a really really really good spot, one might even argue overpowered.
*Trust me on this, when all the actual maplers who know how to play the game efficiently be done with their BoF grinding Mules, they'll then create their NLs. They're just using their brain by not starting a v83 with a end-game bossing character.

Make love, not war and just enjoy the game! <3

Attachments

• 1669668269263.png
    1669668269263.png
    66 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kiwi and Abuse

30toids

Dec 5, 2022
lmao everyone hating on Smiling's posts but can't rebuttal what he's saying 😂
At least he brings some references vs. anecdotes.