Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
On specific CWKPQ Stage, Aran can't activate the Warrior Sigil | YunaMS Forum

On specific CWKPQ Stage, Aran can't activate the Warrior Sigil

4thJobHokage

Nov 24, 2022
In-game Name: 4thJobSeries
Class: Aran
Level:
Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900):
1600? Not sure, whatever the default is.

Description of Bug:
On this stage: https://bbb.hidden-street.net/map/mini-map/party-quest-the-test-of-wit. There sometimes is & sometimes isn't a "real" warrior sigil that needs to be activated (sometimes there is a fake Warrior one & another class has more than 1 "real" sigil). When there is a real Warrior Sigil that needs activiating, the CWKPQ cannot be completed as the move that sets off the Sigils in other stages does not work in this stage.
How to Replicate Bug:
Do a CWKPQ where there happens to be a real Warrior Sigil on this stage & bring Aran as the only Warrior.
Additional Notes (optional):
From my experience it's only 1/6 times that this stage has had a real warrior sigil. The other 5 times there was only the fake one & this stage was passed without the blue message "Warrior Sigil activated" showing up. I believe Snow Charge or Polearm Booster is the skill used to activate the Sigils (I have them on 1 hotkey together so I just press that hotkey & it works on the Warrior Sigils on the other stages). I tried all other skills I had just in case, but it didn't work.