Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Reduce Voting to 1 Account/Player per day | YunaMS Forum

Reduce Voting to 1 Account/Player per day

4thJobHokage

Nov 24, 2022
I'm not sure exactly how this would be implemented, as people use VPNs & such, but the current system seems broken. 3 votes is great, 15K NX in just one day is a lot.

Right now people make multiple accounts & bring them to level 50 so that they can use gifted NX. A player can get to level 50 in a day if they just do job quests -> KPQ -> LPQ/EPQ. Most I have heard of is 5 separate accounts, but if somebody wanted they could spend two weeks to get 14 accounts to level 50 which yes requires effort, but after that it's just voting each day & they could get 210K NX per day for example. So about 1 Billion mesos/5 days just by voting and not actually playing the game. Making level 50 accounts & voting is more profitable per minute than even Chaos Horntail if you were willing to make enough accounts. Instead of spending 2~3 hours/day doing 2 Chaos Horntail runs, you would just be off the game watching netflix or whatever & voting on all your different accounts every minute or so.

I know this change would be harsh to people who did already bring multiple accounts to level 50 for this exact purpose, but in my opinion it's better if the incentive is to level up to be able to get to new areas that can yield better mesos (hunting Twilight Perion etc for example, or going on Chaos Horntail runs, later Pink Bean runs) instead of there being more incentive to just get mesos through selling NX.

On the other hand, if less voting will negatively impact the server I can see why this is beneficial. If this current way of getting mesos is to stay I will definitely spend some time making 1+ level 50 character(s) on separate accounts to benefit from this, haha.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Reactions: Aralaya

Aralaya

Oct 21, 2022
i had no idea this was happening. i dont even get my 3 votes in every day lol.

vote2win and pay2win are not good imo. i thought it was a good preventative measure to not have gach in cs, but i guess people still found a way to do vote2win.

Reactions: 4thJobHokage