Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Remove Minimum Combo Tempesting Level Requirement for LHC | YunaMS Forum

Remove Minimum Combo Tempesting Level Requirement for LHC

4thJobHokage

Nov 24, 2022
From my understanding the level limit was introduced because 1-hitting at LHC even if the skill takes 200 combo to use, would be too powerful under level 160. However, Tempest now does a max of 350K damage which means it only 3-hits at LHCs weakest mob, & that is only if you're strong enough in ATT/STR/DEX stats to actually hit that high. I think it is now completely fine for even a Level 120~140 to be able to use Tempest at LHC as it no longer kills the mobs, just damages them as a %damage attack based on your own damage range. Tempest is now more-so a FMA attack, that unlike Mages cannot be spammed, & is therefore weaker than what Level 120 Mages & 110 Blaze Wizards can currently do at LHC if they so desired.

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
I still don't feel comfortable unlocking this skill earlier - considering that LHC mobs are high HP, obtaining tempest will be rather quick. So I don't think I agree with this one, especially since there will be adjustments to mob EXP soon. Sorry!