Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
[Resolved] Tae Soo's Reward | YunaMS Forum

[Resolved] Tae Soo's Reward

Violetta

Aug 31, 2023
In-game Name: Violetta
Class: Shadower
Level: 154
Map Name (if applicable): n/a
Mob Name (if applicable): n/a

Description of Bug: Quest chain of The Forgotten Master in Mu Lung, on the 3rd stage, Tae Soo's Reward, cannot be completed because the bench the peach is supposed to sit on doesn't seem to have a collision box, so the letter never appears.
How to Replicate Bug: By dropping Tae Soo's peach on the bench.
Additional Notes (optional): none

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
In-game Name: Violetta
Class: Shadower
Level: 154
Map Name (if applicable): n/a
Mob Name (if applicable): n/a

Description of Bug: Quest chain of The Forgotten Master in Mu Lung, on the 3rd stage, Tae Soo's Reward, cannot be completed because the bench the peach is supposed to sit on doesn't seem to have a collision box, so the letter never appears.
How to Replicate Bug: By dropping Tae Soo's peach on the bench.
Additional Notes (optional): none

Hello! Did you try to click on the bench?

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Sorry for the late reply! Am I supposed to click on the bench?

No problem, yes please click on the bench instead of dropping the peach. Works a bit differently on our server, I'll update the quest dialogue so that its more clear for new users. Please let me know if that works for you and I'll move this to resolved. Thanks!

Reactions: Violetta

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
As of yesterday's patch, I've updated the questline text to clarify users need to click on the bench rather than drop the peach at the bench (like GMS does). Moving to resolved!

• Wow
Reactions: Violetta