Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Shadower "Steal" for Bosses | YunaMS Forum

Shadower "Steal" for Bosses

Lullabies

Nov 17, 2022
Hi, would love to see shadower's "steal" skill working on all bosses!
I know other shads and not just me have been hoping for this too (see disc post from Alpha):

1669585894356.png

Abuse

Nov 25, 2022
Personally I believe shadower is very overwhelming here. Does more damage than nls with max tt and better gear and books are much easier to get and boomerang step range is insanely busted..

• Haha
Reactions: Smiling

alpha

Nov 28, 2022
Personally I believe shadower is very overwhelming here. Does more damage than nls with max tt and better gear and books are much easier to get and boomerang step range is insanely busted..
Now we both know you're exaggerating when you say it's outdpsing NL with max TT (Quad throw). Slap a SE buff on a NL and power balance is greatly favored for NL as usual.

On a 2nd note bandit can't compete with other classes (who also got buffed) without the changes that have been made.

This is a good change for the class because as things stand smoke is on a long CD and it's not a change that single handedly buffs shadower, it buffs anyone bossing with a shad in party :)

My two cents

• Love
Reactions: Smiling