Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Significantly harsher punishments for Botting & Cheating in general | YunaMS Forum

Significantly harsher punishments for Botting & Cheating in general

4thJobHokage

Nov 24, 2022
I have seen a few people temporarily banned for ~3 days, however from my understanding a lot of these people come back & do the same thing due to how beneficial it is. I have talked to some other people in game & they also feel that some players are getting an unfair advantage botting a billion+ mesos & spamming 1000ish Gacha Tickets, where one single person's name continuously shows up on the "green message" for what they're winning from gacha. Yes, some people also gacha a lot that are not botters, but certain people that have been temp banned from botting come back on that character a few days later or a different character & just do the same thing until they're caught again or aren't. They can also just trade all of the extra they got from botting to a "legitimate" character on another account that is just them, so they can just bot until they get caught & then while banned play their other account that they won't risk botting on.

My suggestion is a one month ban on the whole account/IP Adress (not just the character) for botting/hacking in any way.

I'm talked to some people, & a few have considered quitting because the server feels advantageous to cheating players. I feel the same, I only did two bosses today & just thought "what's the point, cheaters will get 10x ahead funding wise even if I work hard every day", then logged off way earlier than I normally do.

Reactions: Aralaya

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
Agreed with this. The system has picked up several botters so I can only imagine there are more that are still trying to get around the system.

I've updated the Terms of Service - botting will now be a 30-day ban on the first offense, followed by a permanent ban on all platforms (account/character/HWID/IP/MAC).

Thank you for your concern - will announce this with the next patch for transparency.