Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Skills That Shouldn't Dispel | YunaMS Forum

Skills That Shouldn't Dispel

Status
Not open for further replies.

duke

Reaction score
Touch of the Wind is a 5 minute cooldown and lasts 3 minutes (at level 31+).
Which means there is a
2 minute window in which Wind Archer's do not have stance.
Additionally, this stance is
90% chance.
This is a good balance for Wind Archers.

BUT.
Currently, Touch of the Wind can be dispelled by bosses...
which means you potentially lose
5 minutes of stance which can be quite frustrating.
I suggest modifying
Touch of the Wind to be un-dispellable for Quality of Life as Wind Archer.

kiwi

Reaction score
all cooldown skills should be immune from despell its kinda silly yuna is doing it 1 by 1 as ppl complain, first it was invincibility for mages now this next its gonna be static focus, concentrate, enrage etc

4thJobHokage

Reaction score
Combo Barrier. The cooldown is that it requires 200 Combo to use. With the Combo Ability/Combo Critical intentionally not working after using combo at certain combo amounts, it's not realistic to just hold a super high combo to use Barrier as needed as that would reduce DPS to about 1/2 with 0% Critical chance vs 60%. It's a 4thJob skill that is doesn't help survivability to the extent a 2ndJob DrK skill does, while also having a cooldown & reducing Arans DPS by a lot if used continuously.

duke

Reaction score
Bishop’s Holy Shield is a 2 minute cooldown and lasts 40 seconds. There is a 80 second window between next cast, but it can be dispelled. I suggest a small “QoL” change to Holy Shield to be un-dispellable.

note: once players reach max level, bishops will become undesirable in bossing but Holy Shield buff can help them support better; alongside Resurrect.

Reactions: 4thJobHokage

duke

Reaction score
Will update those that warrant not being dispelled. As for all skills with cooldowns, I don't think that's a good idea
Thank you for the Touch of Wind update! As for the other cooldown skills, I respect your decision; don't want to make everything too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.