Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Slight buff to Transformation and Super Transformation | YunaMS Forum

Slight buff to Transformation and Super Transformation

Chuochi

Reaction score
I'd like to suggest buffing Transformation and Super Transformation. I feel as though Transformation itself becomes completly useless once you're 4th and Super Transformation is just an unlocking tool for using demo for 2mins.

Suggested buff:

Transformation:
- Cool down reduced from 360 sec to 240 sec to allow perfect cd rotation with Super Transformation.
- Add Weapon attack effect +10 or +20 to make it liable to ensure you keep up perfect rotation with Super Transformation

Super Transformation:
- Added Weapon attack effect +20 or +30-40.

I believe adding these buffs would make playing bucc much more enjoyable being able to be transformed all the time (as long as you rotate and time correctly and also helps being a visual indication that you can use the next transformation) but also be a nice cherry on top addition to the class as our population is very low. Hope you consider this Yuna! Thank you!