Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Stance on infinity/Increase AR range | YunaMS Forum

Stance on infinity/Increase AR range

Status
Not open for further replies.

tea

Reaction score
Inspired by another server, it would be a nice quality of life update to add stance onto mage's 4th job infinity skill. It would only last 2 minutes every 5 minutes at infinity 30, which I don't think would be broken by any means.

Although arch mages/blaze wizards appear to have a nice skill range with flame vortex, paralyze, etc. (I don't play them so I'm not positive), I've noticed that bishop's angel ray is a lot shorter distance and a bit finicky at bosses sometimes. Specifically horntail head C is difficult to hit with angel ray without standing on a small platform that you're likely to get knocked off of constantly, or a longer platform where you only make contact 50% of the time. As such, I think it'd be nice to add stance onto infinity and/or increase angel ray's range a bit. When it comes to bossing, bishops feel a bit close ranged but lacking in some sort of corresponding assistance like shadower's shadow shifter, warrior's stance, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aura and Aralaya

Aralaya

Reaction score
id be okay with increasing the range on angel ray slightly

yuna

Admin
Administrator
Developer
Community Expert
Reaction score
IGN
yuna
Stance has always been part of the identity of specific classes. I don't believe mages need this, especially if another server has implemented it into the class' toolkit, so copying is not something I'm keen on doing. The vision of YMS is to remain as consistent with the nostalgic gameplay as possible, rather than move closer to higher-version MS.

As for Angel Ray, will update :) Thank you!

Reactions: tea
Status
Not open for further replies.