Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
The State of SW Equips | YunaMS Forum

The State of SW Equips

pretty

Jan 10, 2023
This is something that a couple of us have been discussing.

There are a couple sw items that are just not useful because the TL equivalent have much higher potential after levels.

SW Mage Shield:
TL shield base stat is 5 int, 5 matt. After 5 levels @ max (+3 per stat), you can roll up to 40 TMA clean, with no gems.
SW shield is 8 int, 6 matt base: 14 tma, before gems. This equates to 28 max tma I believe, using stim/adv wisdom, adv dark, and adv sapphire.

SW Mace:
TL: 132 watt. Max 147 with perfect levels. 145 is not far-fetched.
SW: 133 watt. Max 144 with stim + gems.

Pallys go for TL since better potential, and cheap. That's kind of sad that they don't get a weapon upgrade at lvl 180.

SW Glove:
Basically useless with 8 watt, since getting a clean 12-13 att TL glove is doable (15 max pot).

My question is, is this something you might consider discussing? Can others please weigh in as well, since we are talking about gear here.

Reactions: Raaj and MrsLaral

Raaj

Jan 11, 2023
This is something that a couple of us have been discussing.

There are a couple sw items that are just not useful because the TL equivalent have much higher potential after levels.

SW Mage Shield:
TL shield base stat is 5 int, 5 matt. After 5 levels @ max (+3 per stat), you can roll up to 40 TMA clean, with no gems.
SW shield is 8 int, 6 matt base: 14 tma, before gems. This equates to 28 max tma I believe, using stim/adv wisdom, adv dark, and adv sapphire.

SW Mace:
TL: 132 watt. Max 147 with perfect levels. 145 is not far-fetched.
SW: 133 watt. Max 144 with stim + gems.

Pallys go for TL since better potential, and cheap. That's kind of sad that they don't get a weapon upgrade at lvl 180.

SW Glove:
Basically useless with 8 watt, since getting a clean 12-13 att TL glove is doable (15 max pot).

My question is, is this something you might consider discussing? Can others please weigh in as well, since we are talking about gear here.
I'm pretty sure the same also goes for Shadower Shield

Reactions: pretty

pretty

Jan 10, 2023
My only thing is, if base stats were changed, what would be an appropriate way of dealing with all the existing equipment that people crafted. Tough luck? Or would you increase the total stats by the same amount that you are changing the base stat in maker by.

rebellious

Dec 9, 2022
Agreed with this, timeless shields for mages is pretty bad considering the stats aren't even close to a well-leveled timeless shield.

I get that SW gloves might be nerfed a little due to it being all-class equipment, but I believe there could be some discussion on what changes to be made for this.

Not sure if implementing timeless leveling and nerfing the base stats will be too broken, open to suggestions!

- Fame

pretty

Jan 10, 2023
Yeah i def agree that the sw gloves should have slightly less potential than TL for that reason. That's a great point. Since on average people aim for 12-15, maybe 10 att for the gloves might be a decent middle ground. Hoping others bring some thoughts to the table too so nothing is overlooked.

MeerkatMiles

Nov 19, 2022
I like that TL gloves have higher max potential, but maybe SW gloves could use a little buff to make them closer to being on par.

Reactions: pretty