Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Trial boss run? | YunaMS Forum

Trial boss run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olive

Reaction score
Is it possible to add boss “trial” just like the full boss Hp and move set but it just doesn’t give drops exp spirit points anything.
It’s just purely to test out the boss without failing and losing your run especially when said run in later cases is 1 week apart. I would suggest that you don’t make runs count if failed but that seems too easy and almost always incurs a clear with enough time and you don’t even need to learn mechanisms you just try over and over till you clear.
But a boss trial would give you nothing except the ability to learn the move sets and how to do the boss. If you think this would be a good idea or have anything else to add comment below I’m not the best at wording out sentences so I apologize if this is hard to read.

yuna

Admin
Administrator
Developer
Community Expert
Reaction score
IGN
yuna
Weekly bosses will only count towards your quota if they were successfully cleared, so you can definitely test it out without worrying about doing the run itself - is this what you're referring to?

Reactions: 4thJobHokage

Olive

Reaction score
I didn’t know that about weekly bosses so that’s cool it’s already implemented. I meant it for if nothing was implemented. Would it be possible to do the same for daily bosses?

Status
Not open for further replies.