Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Warp dead players back to boss map if they dc with wheels present in inventory | YunaMS Forum

Warp dead players back to boss map if they dc with wheels present in inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

envy

Reaction score
Was at VL today with a party of 6, a friend died and disconnected while dead with wheels (7) present in her inventory. We were only at a 3/10 death count. When she logged back in, she was teleported outside VL with the pop-up prompt to wheel. She logged in within a couple of minutes too. Not sure if this is intentional due to the time limit or happens with other bosses. Can we make it so that dead players who reconnect get warped back in dead but with the prompt to wheel/not wheel?

Reactions: duke

duke

Reaction score
Agreed.

Even without wheels, players should not be kicked from the expedition when disconnected while dead.

Reason being, wheels/resurrect revive players on the same spot they died, but for mages who lose magic guard upon death this can be difficult as they could potentially die in the same spot again after revive. (note: I am aware there’s invincibility upon revive.. but..)
Disconnecting while dead is a strategic way to reposition for revive.

Additionally, I suggest players be revived upon completion of expedition/pq. This is already implemented in some PQs such as Ellin PQ. I suggest adding to bosses as well.
I understand the argument “it’s your own fault for dying” in expeditions, but the current state of bossing is not perfect; for instance, auto pot can be laggy/delayed/buggy. This is just a small change that will improve QoL for players in expeditions; i.e. dying in zakum and having to walk back from el nath without door.

Status
Not open for further replies.