Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Recent content by Dame | YunaMS Forum

Recent content by Dame

1. Dame

Useful Ores (Aquamarine / Emerald)

Oh interesting! I was under the impression that Defence ÷ 2 was the way to calculate. (5000 Def = 2,500 less Physical Damage taken) If that's not the case, I'm completely lost on how to determine the values :oops: Perhaps I'm thinking of immediately post-BB. EDIT: Weapon Defense - credit...
  2. Dame

Useful Ores (Aquamarine / Emerald)

Advanced Aquamarine gems adds: Jump +10 -> I suggest this be changed to: Magic Defence +1,000 Advanced Emerald gems adds: MaxMP +500 -> I suggest this be changed to: Weapon Defence +1,000 Basic +500(?) Intermediate +750(?) At maximum these gems could add +10,000 of a single Defence...
  3. Dame

True Beginner Class

I had a thought. In part it was a thought like any other, but it was also a meme. This thought I had: "A beginner would not be overpowered even if it could hit past 1,000,000 damage." I also had another thought (it's a thing I do), about a favourite place of mine: SHOWA. Now, if we mash these...
  4. Dame

[Complete] All Boosted Questlines

SO WELL DONE 💜
  5. Dame

Character's Life after Lv250?

Sorry for the delay in getting back on this. I noticed it days ago, but wanted to make sure I had my thoughts together in an intelligible way first :giggle: Scattered thoughts: • I still support the original idea talked about here, linking a sort of reward system to a faux exp counter. •...
  6. Dame

Request for New Cash Items

1053895 - Monotone Dandy Suit 1052926 - Cottontail Rabbit Dress 1103470 - Heartbeat Devil Tail 1073133 - Umbral Boots 1103446 - Aurora Kitty Tail 1103095 - Shadow Self 1702478 - Cat Soul 1703060 - Silver Bell 867-5309 - Jenny
  7. Dame

Dawn Warriors - Round 2

Currently, Dawn Warriors are relegated to being grind mules - a quick and dirty way to level Blessing of Fairy. Half of the server has one for this purpose now. Every other dawn I've seen pop up inevitably quits out when they realize how awkward and uncomfortable the class is for other...
  8. Dame

Make Empress kill-able

+1 for doable content
  9. Dame

im back all, took care of real life stuffs!

The meds that the doctor suggested you take aren't mind control nanobots, my guy. Please try taking them for a bit and see if you feel better 😬
  10. Dame

Any updates soon?

Do you play this server, or are you just here in the forums to be an aggresive peanut gallery?
  11. Dame

Regarding the removal of Spirit Points from area bosses

I'm coming in to second this, and hopefully further reinforce the urgency. Yuna, you do a great job already, and I don't like adding more pressure, but this definitely needs to be a priority for player retention right now. The temporarily limited player base has created a content vacuum, as...
  12. Dame

Exp Sharing Fix [Concept]

Sounds like a dreamy solution to meeee!
  13. Dame

If you meant to say over lv.140, than you have full agreement within our guild! The issue in game right now is LHC -> Future
  14. Dame

I know you're scared to fix the current exp sharing setup between high levels and the lowers, but it has to get done. We have too many players who needs assistance, and I have the time and willingness to do so, but I can't. I absolutely despise LeechStory ™, so I understand the concerns. I...
  15. Dame

Regarding the removal of Spirit Points from area bosses

I agree! I originally had reservations about this area boss system removing the ability for new players to quest, and it probably did, but the system had definitely grown on me nonetheless. Making some tweaks like you propose should make the old concern a non-concern! 💜