Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Recent content by pretty | YunaMS Forum

Recent content by pretty

1. pretty

[Complete] All Boosted Questlines

You really are the chosen one 🔥
  2. pretty

ur pretty pokable ❤️

ur pretty pokable ❤️
  3. pretty

LPQ Combo stage

Wait, if you drop items on each plat, wouldnt you have to loot the item and drop on the next plat, per itteration? Sounds like adding a new layer of hell to the most hellish pq. But it would enable us to run with less people, so the flexibility is appealing.
  4. pretty

Share Tag on Angelic Blessing Ring

I can't think of any exceptions. Since all items are only being transferred between characters on the same account. This would be dope!
  5. pretty

The State of SW Equips

Yeah i def agree that the sw gloves should have slightly less potential than TL for that reason. That's a great point. Since on average people aim for 12-15, maybe 10 att for the gloves might be a decent middle ground. Hoping others bring some thoughts to the table too so nothing is overlooked.
  6. pretty

The State of SW Equips

My only thing is, if base stats were changed, what would be an appropriate way of dealing with all the existing equipment that people crafted. Tough luck? Or would you increase the total stats by the same amount that you are changing the base stat in maker by.
  7. pretty

Expedition Sign-Up Prompt

agree!
  8. pretty

That's smart! I really like that. So if the command is used with no parameters provided, it would try to do rollall for expedition, if the conditions are met, and fall back to party roll if not?
  9. pretty

The State of SW Equips

This is something that a couple of us have been discussing. There are a couple sw items that are just not useful because the TL equivalent have much higher potential after levels. SW Mage Shield: TL shield base stat is 5 int, 5 matt. After 5 levels @ max (+3 per stat), you can roll up to 40...
  10. pretty

Donor/Premium Unlimited Sharing Tag (30 Days)

Currently, each time players want to move a TL/SW equip from one char to another, within the same account, we purchase an Item Sharing Tag for 5k NX. The issue is that this typically requires purchasing roughly 9 of these (45k nx) which means 3 days of voting for one move operation. This...
  11. pretty

Ya, that would be 🔥, at least for single party boss runs. If we run with more than 1 party, I'm assuming it would only roll for that party? Would it be possible to add a condition that would result in rolling for everyone in the map, IF: There is an active expedition The @rollall command was...
  12. pretty

I am in-between on @rollall I will be using the term organizer to refer to the individual that starts the expedition sign-ups and becomes the expedition leader. If accessible by any party leaders: This would most likely enable us to use the command outside of the boss map, upon completing the...
  13. pretty

An idea to aid large group expedition signup management. The problem being addressed: When organizing large group expeditions (12+ people), leaders are often tasked with determining the # of people in the map, and looking at the list of sign-ups to reconcile who has signed up and who has...
  14. pretty

YunaMS Reboot [Positive Intention]

OFC WE ARE CHIMING IN DON'T DELETE OUR SHIT
  15. pretty

YunaMS Reboot [Positive Intention]

I think keeping the server up right now is, in fact, more beneficial, since it gives the player-base an opportunity to continue exploring and offering feedback on the current features. We can't contribute with feedback if the server is not up. and frankly, most changes to quests, etc. can be...