Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. 4

The Absolute State of Dawn Warriors

I agree Dawn Warriors need a buff. As an Aran I also have no Crash, BUT I get 100% Stance, & I also get 15% damage reduction from High Defense & an additional 30% damage reduction when I have Combo Barrier up. If Dawn Warriors don't have crash I think they should have other things to compensate...
  2. 4

Damage Reflect not working on Spirit of Rock

In-game Name: 4thJobNX Class: Wizard (I/L) Level: 49 Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): Not sure, whatever the default is Map Name (if applicable): Kerning Square 7th Floor 8th Floor Area D Mob Name (if applicable): Spirit of Rock Description of Bug: Spirit of Rock does an animation for...
  3. 4

Buffs to Item Maker for Rarely Used Gems

I agree that these, could be buffed. The exact values seem high to me on some of them, but the general idea I agree. Right now Warriors/Buccs rarely ever use Garnet for Accuracy because they would rather get DEX that is 0.8 ACC anyways & also adds a bit to damage. If the ACC was higher than 5 I...
  4. 4

My most petty request yet

I notice on the Rankings on the website it randomizes who out of the level 250s is in the #1 spot. Could this be changed to the order in which players hit level 250? A.k.a. Can I have that top spot always please?
  5. 4

Some Suggestions for the Very Near Future

1) I do agree that there should be other ways to gain Spirit Coins, for those players that do not go on all of the boss runs, whether because of their time zone or another reason. I think more SP from weeklies, & a general rework of weeklies could help with that, as well as small amounts of SP...
  6. 4

Shadower - Improvement of the 4th job Shadower's skill: Assassinate

I am not sure exactly how Assasinate works, but from seeing Shadowers attack, it does seem a bit weak. As an Aran for example every 100 combos I can use Combo Fenrir which does 800% damage to 10 monsters & is a 3rdJob Skill. 100 combos doesn't take that long to gain because the three swings of...
  7. 4

Buccaneer - Petition to Remove Super Transformation Cool Down

I don't know specific things about Buccs, but I do know that when Vesta was 20 levels lower than me he out damaged me single target vs bosses, & Aran is considered really good. Maybe he just has very good gear though, so idk if Buccs average or strong, but they feel very strong to me.
  8. 4

Less Expedition Bonus Experience OR Less Spirit Points in Larger Expeditions

Here are some suggestions I have for making non-expedition boss stuff more viable. 1) Weeklies: Right now a good boss train is 124 SP/day & the latest one I was in just after reset got that many points in around an hour & 40 minutes (everyone is getting stronger & it's taking less & less time)...
  9. 4

The Adolescent Wolf quest bug

Can confirm, over level 200 & I still use the level 50 Wolf because when I tried the level 100 Wolf Quest something wasn't working so I gave up on it.
  10. 4

Less Expedition Bonus Experience OR Less Spirit Points in Larger Expeditions

In my opinion there is an issue right now where player's who play during certain time periods have a huge advantage over player's who play during a different time period. For example just after reset each day there is a bossing "train" that runs through (2x of each boss) Horntail, Von Leon...
  11. 4

Arans Combo Barrier bugs other Arans in Party

Oh right, yeah the auto-pot is weird, it seems specifically at Stronghold it doesn't work. I Barrier people at Von Leon, CZAK, etc & it's helpful & let's people with under 15K HP actually fight Von Leon for example, & I haven't heard of any auto-pot issues in those bosses, neither at CHT, but at...
  12. 4

Oof, if that's what you think is best, sure. Currently Combo Barrier is used so that a whole party can survive in Von Leon, Toad, The Boss or Chaos Horntail, so that is a fairly big nerf, but people will just have to find a way to manage, haha.
  13. 4

Damage Reflection on Dojo Final Boss not working

In-game Name: 4thJobGale Class: Wind Archer Level: 160 Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): Map Name (if applicable): Mob Name (if applicable): Mu Gong Merits Description of Bug: I hit Mu Gong a bajillion times with Hurricane on my Wind Archer during a Dojo run, I couldn't do damage (I just...
  14. 4

Bump. Have had more experience with this, just to confirm, if 2 Arans in the same map, but not in the same party the bug does not happen. If 2 Arans in the same party, but far enough apart the bug does not happen (as in too far away to Barrier each other). If 2 Arans are in the same party &...
  15. 4

Stronghold mesos drop suggestion

I agree with this. The further mobs even hit 10K~12K I believe & drop 0 mesos/equips/potions, etc.
  16. 4

Aran Barrier Bug

I was in this party, I've noticed this with more than 1 person before. When I'm at Stronghold grinding my party members often say that their pet is not healing them. When I stop using Barrier their pet seems to go back to working fine.
  17. 4

Declining Player Population

I don't think things like Chaos will get more expensive with less people playing. More people generally causes inflation as there is just more total mesos floating around. It's still quite easy for the higher level people to get 70+ Spirit Points in a day to get a Chaos or White Scroll so I...
  18. 4

One of the weeklies be worth more Spirit Points, but be much more difficult

Good point, a questline probably wouldn't be the best idea.
  19. 4

Horntail pre-quest guide

Should be from the Skelegons in Maze Room 5 I believe it is? Whoever is doing the quest should be the one clearing the 5 rooms to ensure that they get all of the Marks.
  20. 4

One of the weeklies be worth more Spirit Points, but be much more difficult

Right now I feel like the @weeklies are a bit underwhelming. They are good for new player's who cannot yet get Spirit Points from bossing, but once you get to the stage where you're bossing they're not that beneficial. Doing all 5 weeklies each week nets 25 points, which is very low compared to...