Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join the conversation with your fellow Maplers on our discord to join the conversation. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. Abuse

Change Empress Cygnus Expedition to Allow a Lower Number of Deaths

I don't know what empress is like on Yuna but if its coded properly and casts zombie, pig, pot lock and all the other bull shit not dieing can be tough. I could see 20 being fair
  2. Abuse

Proper solution to mutant pigs abuse

I ask that you suggestion a solution than. As things are now it isn't fair for the 100+ others players.
  3. Abuse

Thank you for the response. I want to make a point again to say that i'm not blaming the abusers and don't think they should be penalized I was simply adding as many suggestion as possible to not sound biased. no flame pls
  4. Abuse

I thought someone would make a thread by now but noone has so I guess I will before too much time passes. It was discovered that Mutant pigs in future henesys gave 660k+ exp per kill. Certain players discovered this i'm guessing they figured this out in beta and never reported it but just a...
  5. Abuse

Shadower "Steal" for Bosses

Personally I believe shadower is very overwhelming here. Does more damage than nls with max tt and better gear and books are much easier to get and boomerang step range is insanely busted..
  6. Abuse

Night Lords are garbage

don't understand why people still responding to this clown lol should of been obvious from first message that they are a fan just ignore lol he'll mald and piss off eventually
  7. Abuse

Night Lords are garbage

This is all true even I was surprised.. I should only be near NL damage if I have elemental advantage not outdpsing them. The whole group chipped money in to super fund this man thinking it would help but it was a waste not to mention NLS really have to dream big if they want to ever think about...
  8. Abuse

So pro...

So pro...
  9. Abuse

Paladin

As much as I like this idea paladin has a more pressing issue right now. blunt weapons suck yet the they are the ones buffed the most here. They need to remove weapon specific elements and make them work with both mace and sword.