Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. T

A new content..

Hello, good evening... it's been a long time since I posted here, it's been more than 1 year now... I would like to suggest new content PQ lvl 200+, New Rings, New Clothes, New bosses... Something to motivate people new to returning to Yunams...I am one of the people who has been here from the...
  2. T

Some Suggestions for the Very Near Future

1) I don't agree with this modification of coins, by removing some coins from the players, I consider that the option of lowering the number of people in the expedition is better, that was suggested by 4job, but it is suggesting it now when there were already 248 and I enjoy that privilege...
  3. T

Empress

Hello.. I would like to make a Suggestion.. I would like to make a Challenge for all players.. Regarding the Empress.. I know that you limited deaths to 15 and lowered the time.. but I would like to add that you could only enter from 225+ .. To force the players to work a little harder to level...
  4. T

Expedition Widget

Good afternoon... I would like to suggest a modification to the expedition... I would like it to be modified so that the leader of the expedition can move people without having to leave the group... I would love this mod because there are almost no characters in some jobs... so I make a service...