Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Search results | YunaMS Forum

Search results

1. J

Outlaw's (3rd job Sair) Flame Thrower and Ice Splitter not working

In-game Name: Silent Class: Outlaw Level: 90s Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): 1200 Map Name (if applicable): Petris, but everywhere Mob Name (if applicable): Petris, but every mob I've tried it on so far Description of Bug: While some damage numbers are showing, they appear 1. too low...
  2. J

There's a problem with the in-game economy. How can low levels make money?

In the current state of the game, it's really hard for anyone unable to do consistent bossing and expeditions to make actual money in game. Let's say for simplification, a "low level character (LLC)" is a non-mage under 150. I'm not saying LLCs should be able to become billionaires, but give us...
  3. J

FM Store bug (not opening, can't access items)

In-game Name: Defect Class: Blaze Wizard Level: 144 Game Resolution (800, 1200, 1600, 1900): Highest res, windowed Map Name (if applicable): FM 4, Ch 1 Description of Bug: Tried to open a store in FM 4 top row. the game logged it as opened, as Frederick says I have a store open in FM 4, but my...
  4. J

How much INT training (thru Monster Book) is needed for each class?

Basically for this server, given that maxing out the purple and black tabs in the Monster Book will give all your characters +100 of every stat (and also +1,000 HP and MP, maybe with some more tabs), are these sufficient for warriors, thieves, etc? I'm working on a Blaze Wizard right now first...
  5. J

How do you vote 3 times on one account?

When I try to do it a second time and do the bot checker, afterwards it says I've already voted and can vote again in X:XX:XX time later.