Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Change beta ring required level to 200 | YunaMS Forum

Change beta ring required level to 200

rain

Reaction score
Most of the actual bug testing takes place by level 200, and forcing people to grind to 250 just feels excessive and disrespectful of players' time. No one should feel as though they missed out on a beta ring even after dedicating time to grinding to 200 and reporting bugs along the way. Maybe anyone who reaches 250 can get an exclusive chair/pet/mount as an added appreciation.

Reactions: Bruh and Gael

Aralaya

Reaction score
yeah, i dont think a +5 stat ring is worth the grind, I feel like its a bit lackluster of a reward for the grind.

yuna

Admin
Administrator
Developer
Reaction score
IGN
yuna
Acknowledged, I do believe that 250 is achievable as several players have already reached this cap. However, I'm ok with providing players with a little more of a chance to obtain considering the gap in EXP requirements from level 200+. Will update in the next patch, but this will be the final update as we start to wrap up. Thank you