Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Corsair's Bullet Issue | YunaMS Forum

Corsair's Bullet Issue

Henry

Reaction score
Hello,
I'd like to suggest corsair superior bullet to have like 20k ammo or more. It costs 55mill to craft it and during one czak run I am using at least 12-15k bullets a run. Considering corsair doesn't have any skills like soul arrow like bowman or soul star like night lord which they are able to just use one set and kind of bug out the attack of their other stars to be 40 attack such as leaving at least 1 star in the clip and using shadow star. I don't want to spend like 550m crafting like 10 sets of these superior bullets once I get there. I am holding like 12 sets of eternal bullets and I still run out insanely fast doing boss rotations.

Reactions: Aralaya

yuna

Admin
Administrator
Developer
Community Expert
Reaction score
IGN
yuna
This seems fair, just thinking if this would provide any UNFAIR advantage, but as you mentioned Corsairs don't have the option to pause their consumption via any means. If no one has any objection to this, will increase the stack max

Reactions: Aralaya