Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Let Pets loot pickpocket mesos | YunaMS Forum

Let Pets loot pickpocket mesos

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohk

Reaction score
Can we please let our pets loot the pickpocket mesos.
Lets be honest here, non of the shadowers are using their meso explosion. We are, however, using our meso guard.
I recently went on a HT run with my friends and I came out negative 2m per run. Yes- it's not that much and yes- it's probably due to how long the run took. But, I don't think I should be coming out negative in mesos every run. I literally have to stop DPS to pick up the mesos manually to make sure that my meso loss is not through the roof. And even then it is shared amongst the party members.

I am playing the game fairly by not botting to farm mesos. And lets be honest here, a lot of people are botting in this server to fund their characters. But, that's another topic.

All I'm asking for is that the bands of mesos that are being dropped could be looted by the pet. Or at least implement something to help us with the meso loss.

Thank you very much.

Reactions: Junko

Junko

Reaction score
I agree with this suggestion. It's so depressing seeing my thief brother from another mother hemorrhaging mesos every time we take him on a boss run. There's just infinite stacks of mesos laying there on the ground his pet stands there dumbfounded. Yuna please help out our thief brothers and give them this one quality of life.

Shadower lives matter. #NOJUSTICENOPEACE

Reactions: ohk

yuna

Admin
Administrator
Developer
Reaction score
IGN
yuna
Had some time to think about this, and I don't believe its a good idea. It leaves room for bot-like play, as well as makes an aspect of the class a bit too easy. Players will always have the option to loot manually. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.