Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Make CZak/VL/CHT/Maybe Chaos Scarga to weeklies | Page 2 | YunaMS Forum

Make CZak/VL/CHT/Maybe Chaos Scarga to weeklies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrsparkly

Reaction score
To much text so i only read the orginal post! But i agree atm im taking 2days off cause tired of trying to find people for bosses cause timezone, in my case i been lucky. Im at the point where i need to gear, But atm it would take me 9 days to try to scroll 1 set of earrings to gear myself up thats only if i dont use ws + cs and it wont go boom on 1-3scrolls. Market is kinda also dying atleast for books and stuff which make us the people that are attacker mains not earning alot from drops if you even are lucky on rolls. So im in favor to make some bosses weekly or something like that with increased point so it’s actually possible to progress a bit more.

yuna

Admin
Administrator
Developer
Community Expert
Reaction score
IGN
yuna
Had some time to review and I don't believe taking away/reducing features is the move. Yes, bossing is definitely a route you should take to progress faster, but by no means is it a requirement. The sentiment of "I have to boss" is more on the player than the game. You should have the opportunity to get what you put into the game, and I don't think players should be limited further by additional quotas.

Less importantly, I'm not keen on reworking the expedition system to have custom expirations, but that's a me problem not relevant to this thread. Sorry!

Reactions: Aralaya
Status
Not open for further replies.