Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. See what everyone's up to by joining our discord channel. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
Make Holy Shield protect against all debuffs. | YunaMS Forum

Make Holy Shield protect against all debuffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura

Reaction score
As the title suggest, I think that Bishop's Holy Shield should protect against all abnormal conditions instead of just the basic types.

Currently Holy Shield protects against these debuffs:
Curse
Darkness
Weaken
Poison
Slow
Seal
Stun

Holy Shield does not protect against:
Seduce
Zombify
Confuse

As you can see, the most harmful debuffs are not protected against by Holy Shield, which make Bishops far less effective as a support class during bossing.
Therefore, I suggest including the heavy debuffs (i.e. Seduce, Zombify, Confuse) into the list of debuffs that Holy Shield protects against, so that Bishops can provide the most decisive support skill for a bossing party.
Furthermore, as a bonus, I also suggest that Holy Shield protect against mobs removing our player buffs. Although this is not as important as the protection from confuse, zombify and seduce, it will surely be a much appreciated time saver during DPS moments.
Sincerely,
A most grateful and hopeful Bishop :)

Smiling

Reaction score
Sed Zomb etc are mid-late game bosses' mechanic so I'm sure a number of people won't want them removed. That's the whole mechanic and the beauty of v83.

Other v83 server Bishops are there for the HS, dispel and most importantly R-E-V-I-V-E.

However here Bishop and their juicy juicy Angel Ray are able to more than hold their own in terms of DPS.
On top of the ideal 4-man parties with HS, I think they're in a good spot I believe.
+ I believe in early stages of v83, end game bosses such as pinkbean/emp onwards have high base physical damage reduction so mages would shine even more until players starts complaining FP/IL doing same damage as other classes for PB/Emp with relatively low funds. That'll still be sometime in the near future.

- - - - -

If it's too "easy" or something is too "broken" people tend to leave after awhile. Hence you see all the long lasting servers are pretty slow in terms of progression and also "harder". I get that when you main a class, you want it to be buffed buffed buffed (hence so so so many absurd "buff suggestions" on forum.
But just know if all of those got implemented... it'll be a really weird server, you'll have that 4-5 super broken class that everyone picked.... and then THEN people would start complaining that everyone is forced to play the few jobs because the rest are weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.