Welcome to the YunaMS forum! Click here to check out the announcements category for important information regarding features, patch notes, and other critical updates. Join our discord server to see what everyone's up to. Remember to vote for free daily NX! Enjoy~
NPC"able" items for a fixed amount based on the mob level. | YunaMS Forum

NPC"able" items for a fixed amount based on the mob level.

pokable

Feb 22, 2024
Now that we're focusing on mesos injection into the serer, and the mesos rate has increased, my WALLET will no longer be empty 1.PNG

HOWEVER, as I was testing the new mesos rate it occurred to me.

What if every mob, based on the levels will drop a "rare etc" item. let me use tetris pieces for example
1.PNG

Blue tetris piece can be dropped from level 10-30
Red from level 31-60
light blue from 61-80
yellow from 81-105
pink from 106-150
green from 151-170
orange from 171+

and all of them can be sold to NPC for a fixed amount starting from maybe lets say (30k to xx amount of mesos prices should be discussed in detail DEPENDING on drop rate) or so would help in training areas considering we're trying to buff LHC and Future areas, could also buff SH i guess. idk the rates there never been.

thanks for coming to my TED TALK

Last edited:
Reactions: pretty

yuna

Admin
Staff Member
Administrator
Developer
Sep 13, 2022
This is a pretty fun idea, we could even replace this with our own custom images rather than tetris pieces. But given the recent signficant buffs, I don't believe this is really needed at this point. Thoughts?

pokable

Feb 22, 2024
I like the idea of custom images would be a fun little twist. With the recent buffs, people are looking for "where's the best mesos spot" they pick farming mesos over leveling. with this idea, it helps people who are trying to focus on leveling or even questing. It's not limited to "I have to decide to make mesos or to level" it'll lean more towards "I get to level, and if I get lucky I will be able to make some mesos as well!" best of BOTH worlds which I think we should lean towards!

Reactions: Dave

GawdDid

Apr 9, 2024
I would welcome this idea as well. Right now, the best option is to level up a mage and go to the meso-spots and farm all day. I never planned on playing a mage at all, so this for me like torture :D. This is also leaning towards people making several Characters and farm at the same time on all of them, so at some points all the farm places are full.
Like Pokable already mentionend, this way people can train their mains and get mesos as a plus.